Wyoming Buffalo

C

clausepeak

Any body draw buffalo in WY?Notta here between me ,wife and kid Results posted today at 8 am

Chesterwyo,

You should clear out the freezer, and get ready to hunt bison! I just talked to the Jackson office about the 2009 quotas. The ressy quota for bulls is 120, and for cows it is 220. Congrats!

I am #7 on the non-resident list. I just called the G&F in Jackson and they said they will be issuing 30 non-resident bull tags this year. Game on!

Must of been a s!%tload of applicants my wife was 3445,Kid 2688 and myself at an amazing 787 lol.Damn the luck

Elmer, I dare bet you'll be hunting this year. At $2500 or so a whack my guess is more than 6 people will be passing. Good luck!

NvrEnuf

I have heard they have quite a few drop outs, so being #36 leaves you with excellant odds of going hunting. Set your money aside and be prepared to go. If you get a large bull, be prepared to make a lot of sausage, hamburger meat, those damn big bulls have tough meat. I prefer a cow under 3 years old or even better a 2 year old at about 900 to 1,000 pounds on the hoof. Great eating. Steaks are very tender at that age.

RELH

Called G&F. The lady said very few pass, don't hold my breath. But it is possible, so I will have $$$ ready.....

SWEEEEEET!!!! At #641 I only have to hope 611 people turn it down and I'm going hunting!! I've got my fingers crossed...

Oh well, one of these years maybe.

Good luck to those that are going. That would be a blast of a hunt!

Jaxon

At #437 or some such (I didn't even save it!) should I get excited yet?? Oh well getting the wife to ok the 2500 would have required me to take a full time job or something...

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom