Wyoming deer/antelope choices

lostinOregon

Very Active Member
Was wondering if the quota changes to most of the antelope hunts and some of the deer hunts made you change your choices prior to the deadline. I am hoping for a deer tag with max points.

Rich

I'm just doing points for goats but for deer I stuck with 128-1. they already cut it a half a few years ago which was a good call.

Stay thirsty my friends

LAST EDITED ON Jun-04-14 AT 07:40AM (MST)[p]i apply and dont look back... may have something to do with mu luck tho.. i did 128 as well.

Travis

LAST EDITED ON Jun-04-14 AT 04:25PM (MST)[p]Always look at them and analyze the data, but I didn't change.

Nope, I hope to be back to the same unit I've hunted ever year - missed last year due to work but hope to be back this year!!

Yep, changed my antelope 1st choice. Not because of poor quality of bucks but to increase odds to draw.

from the "Heartland of Wyoming"

I talked with a friend about the quotas but didn't change my app. I'm on a roll in Wyoming so maybe luck will be on my side again.
Good luck to you all,
Zeke

Can't get any points, Rich. But it didn't change my choices. I'll likely end up with a 2nd choice antelope and a general deer license. But life is good. We're having a great forage year. Already seeing some muley fawns and the critters are in great shape.

I was thinking with the strong reports out of G and H and the antelope cuts folks that wanted to hunt this year would change their choices. Maybe most don't pay that close attention. I am guessing there will be some moaning after the antelope draw.

Rich

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom