Wyoming Deer/Antelope Draw

30Hart

Very Active Member
Okay deadline has passed what did you put in for? Antelope 61 regular tag and Deer 90 Special, both with max points.

Good luck in the draws. 2 good units for sure. Most guys that applied for hard to draw units with few tags probably won't respond until after the deadline to make changes which I beleive is the first week of june.

LAST EDITED ON Mar-15-12 AT 08:45PM (MST)[p]Very good point. I know six other guys with max points that went in on 90 too, swapped over from 102 with the downgrade. I expect draw odds to jump, just like the elk draw, with less overall tags being offered, but hey someone has to draw.

Antelope Unit 47, type 2. My dad, son, wife and I. Averaging 2.5 PPs. Would have applied for type 1 but had doubts we would draw based on possible tag reductions and point creep.

Opted out of deer although we'll have 2 weeks between archery elk and rifle elk and would have had enough time to hunt both deer and antelope. Deer forcast just too dismal.

We should have a very relaxing antelope hunt. Plenty of time. Applied my wife for 2 doe tags and son and I for one. Hopefully they give doe/fawn tags out this year. We love eating those sweet critters, better than elk.

Didn't even realize it was March 15th already. Blew it completely focusing on trying to set up a Colorado hunt. Oh well. More PP for me.

LAST EDITED ON Mar-16-12 AT 05:23PM (MST)[p]Antelope Unit 47 first choice,unit 32 second choice.If I draw I plan on buying a doe tag in one of those units or one close by.

Plan on shooting a few prarrie poodles while I am there.

Used all my points for antelope last year so this year I'll just buy a point in july but I did draw a good elk tag.

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom