Wyoming deer draw question?

Im trying to plan my vacation time off for this years deer hunt. I have never drawn a wyoming deer tag. And with the tag cuts im on the fence if I will draw or not. I have looked online but cant find what date wyoming F&G posts draw results. Does anyone know when the deer draw will be posted or if there is a back door like Colorado to see if you have drawn? Thanks

I believe you can modify or withdraw your application through June 3. Results should be posted June 30.

LAST EDITED ON May-23-12 AT 03:18PM (MST)[p]WYO draw dates in their brochure and application booklet states the the draw will be on or about JUNE 30th....but figure sometime before then to draw.

Brian
http://i25.tinypic.com/fxbjgy.jpg[/IMG]

They are a bit ridiculous with their draw date. Finding out in July about whether or not you will be planning an out of state hunt in September is a stretch for some. I have to pick days off and plan vacations one quarter (4 months) in advance. September happens to fall right in the beginning of one quarter and end of the last. I basically have to guess every year based on the draw odds I am looking at. If I could find out in May or even the beginning of June I could probably swing some trades etc and make it work, but July does not leave much wiggle room. Hard to understand because they have the information long in advance and are a pretty hunter friendly state.

I went thru years of this same thing.Wondering about draws on western hunts,when planning vacation time.
Now retired I am availlable any time and it really don't matter when the draw is as long as I get to hunt in the west somewhere..
For thoughs of you workers I feel for you.
Don't let anyone tell you that retirement is no good,for me it is great.

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom