Wyoming elk unit 54 type 9 input needed

Daisy4u2

Hi all,

I spent the last couple of days looking around this area. This was the only scouting trip I’ll get in prior to the season opening. I’m going to hunt this unit once in my life most likely and I’m looking for some past experience since it’s a 17 hour drive to scout for me. If anyone that has spent time in the area during archery season is willing to share some info on the area I’d appreciate it. I’ll be in the unit from sept 8 till the end of the archery season.

If you’re not willing to speak publicly feel free to PM me.

Thank you ?

Some folks have provided some valuable insight privately (which I understand) and for that I am thankful. This is a hunt that is difficult to scout for a variety of reasons, but not impossible, and also a one and done sort of event for me. I've been in the unit once for several days at this point and I am heading over one more time prior to the hunt the end of August. I'm sure it will be a great experience regardless.

Ill be happy to provide any lessons learned after the hunt if folks with a tag for this unit are interested. Stick and string will not be the easiest weapon to get it done but the chase should be exciting.

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom