Wyoming Lion Hunts

bigbrink

I have a lion tag this year for the Big Horn Mountains in northern wyoming. HAs anyone ever hunted in this mountain range? I went last weekend and never crossed a track. If anyone has any suggestion of where to go let me know, I would greatly appreciate it.

Your tag is good for any area in the state as long as the quota has not been filled. Are you hunting with hounds or trying to call one in. What area are you hunting in?

Scratch

I was hunting on foot. I can get some dogs amd may do so when it snow heavy again. I nver have tried calling, does that work and how do you do it?

Yea, I hope that it does snow again last year I was hunting lions and it never snow after Jan 20th. I pray this year is not a repeat. Good-Luck

Scratch

I don't know much about units or boundries in your area, but I've been told that the quotas have been filled in at least some of those units around the Bighorn mountains. I trust you're still hunting an open area.

Easy there Kevin D. This dude knows what he's doing, especially now days. You can't even look in the wrong direction without getting caught. Which is a good thing. He knows the regulations and the rules. BigBrink I'll track down a lion for you. I'll bring that pheasant finding redbone hound of mine up
Rob

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom