Wyoming Moose 10

Skeet

Anybody out there draw unit 10 for moose. If so how was the hunt, been trying to draw it for a while myself.

I drew area 9 back in 2002 with 2 points. It was 9 wilderness back then. Now it's been combined with area 9. They also reduced the number of tags since then. the wolf's are doing a job on the moose population. Took a nice bull back then 41 5/8. The area was rough, nearest road in area 9 wilderness was in area 9 which was 2 miles away. I only saw one bull, the one I harvested, We had scouted before the hunt and saw a few cows but only my bull, he had 2 cows with him . This was on the first day of season 1 October 2002 along the wood river. We scouted in Sept for bulls but only found him. He was a old bull. Good luck this year in the draw. Cliff

Since it was in 2002 I don't have any digital pictures, nor do I have a scanner. Howevwe go to ddoutfitterswyo.com and look on return clients. Look at Cliff B pictures. It on there. Also under moose hunts.

Why do you question me about my moose? I really have no reason to lie. As I said check it out a ddoutfitterswyo.com

No questions about if you got a moose or not , I just love to hunt moose, and would like to see he picture. I will look at the address and have a look. Glad you got one.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom