Wyoming Mule Deer and Antelope

Yep! Started packing already. We're leaving the 29th. Starting to get real excited. Good luck to ya.

Buck tags for both mule deer and antelope. Hunting the Newcastle area. How about you?

we went in unit 7 for goats 2 years ago and Ray Charles could have filled his tag, going this year again have to let me know how you guys do were heading out for the tail end. Good Luck and Safe Hunting

Unit 7 WIA's were not to good last year. WGF really reduced the number of tags this year. IMHO start knockin on doors and get private permission. Heard alot of bad reports from the WIA's last year. We hunted A7 on private and did fairly well. Watched all the WIA traffic come and go and there was alot of it. Newcastle is packed the 1st weekend. Lotta Muleys in town though and Antelope on the Golf course, IMHO along with yur rifle take a 2 iron and a baseball bat. LOL We'll start hunting on the 2nd (4 tags in A7 and 2 tags in A8) all private.

We're hunting all private again this year. Had great luck there last year and expect to have pretty good sucess this year as well. Will post pics once I get back to a puter.

Hunted the Lusk Area 2 years ago. Heading for Kemmerer on the 29th and Cant Wait! I am reading tons of bad things about the winter kill but regardless of numbers it beats the hell out of working!

Leaving the end of October, but I'm still getting pretty fired up. I'm probably going to start packing some gear this weekend. We'll be around Kaycee, first time. Good luck.

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom