Wyoming results

Could someone help explained what this word is or means: successful. I have not seen it in some time and kind of forgot what it looked like. 39-9 regular for two weeks in September. I was pretty much guaranteed with one more point than necessary.

You didnt have 4 points then. 4 points is 100% odds
1621531277935.png

Wrong, the preference point period is in July to October
Oh yea i forgot they did away with automatically giving a point. Well either way had to of partied with somone with less points or didnt apply for general because it clearly says 100% for 4 points

You must not have put general as you first choice or my dad was lucky to get gen elk with 3 points cheap fee. You don't get a point this year until later when you buy it.

No luck here NR Special with max points with a cow tag as my second choice...

Congrats to all that drew and good luck to the rest of you!

Horniac

It was a swing and a miss for me with 8 points, but my 12 yo son and a buddy's daughter drew their first choice cow/calf tags as a party. A unit I'm interested in possibly spending my points in the future. All in all, a win for everyone.

My buddy drew 54-1 with max points and I drew 54-6. Going to be fun learning that area! I have some ideas on where to go--have had a couple other friends draw it in the past. I have never seen a grizzly bear--maybe I will get to see one now--just hope it's at a far distance!

Not only unsuccessful but just saw that you have to buy a point come July. I thought you automatically got a point

Yep. I had a long Red banner saying my points were in jeopardy. Next line says unsuccessful do not get points. They go on sale July 1

There was one French guy “dumass” that applied with 6 points for it.....
Hey dumass..... before you make yourself look so stupid and a fool you may not know the circumstance....
My son lives out of state and was his last year to draw as a youth... he will be moving to Wyoming to go to college and become a resident so his points would be no good... so we burned them on this tag cause I have access to about 6000 acres in the middle of wagonhound.... it’s going be great.... we will be killing a giant bull while your being a keyboard warrior... have a good one dumbass!!!!

I'm so very Humbled!!

0 Points

2021 License Draw Results License TypeResultsArea/Type

NONRESIDENT ELK Successful GEN

NONRESIDENT COW/CALF ELK Successful 80-6

My repeat guy from Minn. drew with 4 points but the buddy from Nv. didn't draw with 2 points. Going to be a Fun Wyo bow elk camp this September.

I just rolled into home this early AM, from this week up in Wyoming.........

Robb

Obviously it’s to much to ask that a state that has been sitting on all these tag applications and money since January actually have a website/system that works when the results finally come out. Also I think it’s incredibly stupid to make your “customers” come back months later to buy preference points so that you can try to get more money out of them with super tags. As was mentioned earlier, no other state treats hunters, especially non-residents, this way. Name another state with such high costs, long waits between application/results and the separation of preference points and applications? The difference between WGFD and Nevada F&G is night and day.

Obviously it’s to much to ask that a state that has been sitting on all these tag applications and money since January actually have a website/system that works when the results finally come out. Also I think it’s incredibly stupid to make your “customers” come back months later to buy preference points so that you can try to get more money out of them with super tags. As was mentioned earlier, no other state treats hunters, especially non-residents, this way. Name another state with such high costs, long waits between application/results and the separation of preference points and applications? The difference between WGFD and Nevada F&G is night and day.
Go hunt in Nevada if you don’t like the Wyoming system. It’s a simple fix and all your troubles are solved with the snap of your fingers ( or click of your mouse) and you have 2021 super fast problem solving skills.

No one is making you apply. If you don't like it change your name to coflythrower.

I own a auto repair that has been in business since 1981. I have never gone to computerized invoicing. All my work orders are hand written and when my customer picks up their car I give them a copy of the receipt. My copy of the invoice is stored by the month. I do not have a file for each customer.

About once a month I get a phone call asking to look something up. Usually someone is selling a car, wrecked a car, or is hoping by chance their current problem is related to the last repair done. I explain that they receive a receipt when the work was done and everything they need to know is on that receipt. On the top of the invoice is large red letters that say "NO WARRANTY WITHOUT RECEIPT"

This is about the time they start getting angry that I cannot provide them with what they need. I let them know this is how I choose to run my business and there are plenty of other shops in town that will keep records the way they would like them kept.

This is how Wyoming chooses to run their business. If you do not like it then there are plenty of other states that would be happy to take your money. People come to my business because they like the service I provide and the price I charge. Same holds true for Wyoming. We like what they have and complaining about their slow computer system is really pretty pathetic.

I'm so very Humbled!!

0 Points

My repeat guy from Minn. drew with 4 points but the buddy from Nv. didn't draw with 2 points. Going to be a Fun Wyo bow elk camp this September.

Robb
Congrats Robb! You sure have had some great success in the WY draw. Good luck buddy!

Haha - you guys all sound like AOC - “if you don’t like the way Wyoming completes their draw then go start your own state”

what a bunch of Biden lovers....

I’ll keep Wyoming in my name thanks, I lived there for 40 years and my family has been in the state for well over a hundred years, doesn’t mean I can’t highlight the poor draw methods.

looks like I hit a nerve with the lefties on this site

S
I own a auto repair that has been in business since 1981. I have never gone to computerized invoicing. All my work orders are hand written and when my customer picks up their car I give them a copy of the receipt. My copy of the invoice is stored by the month. I do not have a file for each customer.

About once a month I get a phone call asking to look something up. Usually someone is selling a car, wrecked a car, or is hoping by chance their current problem is related to the last repair done. I explain that they receive a receipt when the work was done and everything they need to know is on that receipt. On the top of the invoice is large red letters that say "NO WARRANTY WITHOUT RECEIPT"

This is about the time they start getting angry that I cannot provide them with what they need. I let them know this is how I choose to run my business and there are plenty of other shops in town that will keep records the way they would like them kept.

This is how Wyoming chooses to run their business. If you do not like it then there are plenty of other states that would be happy to take your money. People come to my business because they like the service I provide and the price I charge. Same holds true for Wyoming. We like what they have and complaining about their slow computer system is really pretty pathetic.

“Don’t complain about their slow computer system!” “This is how Wyoming chooses to run their business” ?

Haha - you guys all sound like AOC - “if you don’t like the way Wyoming completes their draw then go start your own state”

I’ll keep Wyoming in my name thanks, I lived there for 40 years and my family has been in the state for well over a hundred years, doesn’t mean I can’t highlight the poor draw methods.

Quitter

?

I am really surprised with your age, figured you where some sh!t as$ kid complaining about having to wait an extra 5 minutes to get his results. Also, you have wasted more time complaining about buying your point than it will take to actually purchase your point.

I am really surprised with your age, figured you where some sh!t as$ kid complaining about having to wait an extra 5 minutes to get his results. Also, you have wasted more time complaining about buying your point than it will take to actually purchase your point.
You gotta remember he goes smacks flies over trout spawning beds for fun. There’s no challenge in that. He wants it easy. WY was too tough for him so he had to leave. Hope he got his tag!

Quitter

?
And bait fisherman have always been jealous of the more highly skilled fly fisherman. This is nothing new but common when someone knows their fishing abilities are lacking compared to another.
I wrote a single 30 second post of why I think Wyoming has a poorly managed draw system. All you Karen’s have been the ones with your panties in a bunch standing up for the WFGD websites honor. It’s OK if I say their website isn’t very good because it really isn’t very good. It took me 30 seconds but now I have a bunch or angry keyboard warriors mad that I dare say something bad about a website? ?

This is funny.... coming from a bait fisherman
Your entitlement runs strong. Out of all the western states WY’s is one of the best and easiest to use.

Go back to catching trout with the beat up tails. Ego before resource, like most fly fishermen hahaha. You took the bait faster than a ‘bow with a worm and a marshmallow.

sucker fish! ??? good luck if you decide to put in for deer and antelope. Spoiler alert the website will crash. You know because no one provides a plan to increase your servers for one day. It’s just not out there. Try again in 2050 but likely you’re be worm food by then and someone will use that worm to catch a trout. Circle of life.

Your entitlement runs strong. Out of all the western states WY’s is one of the best and easiest to use.

Go back to catching trout with the beat up tails. Ego before resource, like most fly fishermen hahaha. You took the bait faster than a ‘bow with a worm and a marshmallow.

sucker fish! ??? good luck if you decide to put in for deer and antelope. Spoiler alert the website will crash. You know because no one provides a plan to increase your servers for one day. It’s just not out there. Try again in 2050 but likely you’re be worm food by then and someone will use that worm to catch a trout. Circle of life.
Slobber-

You and I will just have to disagree on this one but I do want to offer my apology for hurting your delicate feelings by making a single critical statement of the WFGD website and for that I am deeply sorry. I actually love Wyoming, best people and obviously great hunting. They just don’t have a great website on results day, it’s ok and it won’t keep me from participating in the future. I even support them going to a 90/10 tag split for residents, should be that way in all states IMO.

I also would like to offer my apology to all bait fishermen that may have seen my earlier comment, I doubt they would want to be lumped into a group with the Troll of MM and I would like to retract that statement.

Happy Hunting ?

Slobber-

You and I will just have to disagree on this one but I do want to offer my apology for hurting your delicate feelings by making a single critical statement of the WFGD website and for that I am deeply sorry. I actually love Wyoming, best people and obviously great hunting. They just don’t have a great website on results day, it’s ok and it won’t keep me from participating in the future. I even support them going to a 90/10 tag split for residents, should be that way in all states IMO.

I also would like to offer my apology to all bait fishermen that may have seen my earlier comment, I doubt they would want to be lumped into a group with the Troll of MM and I would like to retract that statement.

Happy Hunting ?
Thank You! I agree with you on the 90/10 split too. Good luck on the future draws.

I can’t apologize for the fly fishermen comments. It’s the truth.

I'm so very Humbled!!

0 Points

Robb
There was never any doubt.

I'm so very Humbled!!

0 Points

Robb

Hope you read the fine print. You can only use that 45-70.

Nevertreed why are you so upset all the time? Im sorry if you hunt with bluetics id understand your frustration

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom