Wyoming Unit 57

Mbogo

Well, I finally drew an antelope tag in Wyoming after 5 years of trying. If anyone has hunted this unit in the recent past I would really like to hear how your hunt went.
Good luck to everyone in the remaining draws.

I hunted this unit about 3 years ago, My advice would be to get there a couple of days before the opener to scout out a specific buck. It's a good unit with loads of Lopes. PM me if you want any specifics.

hntnfool,
I sent you a PM.
Thank you for your response.

Cozmo8,
I did not receive your e-mail, could you please try to send it again.
Thanks,
Steve

Contact DR Griffin in Rock Springs Wyoming and order a map of the Dad-Wamsutter area. It will have a lot of roads and may be over powering but you won't get lost.307-362-5028 not sure on the cost?

Drew if a few years ago and shot a 82 4/8 buck and my daughter drew it this year as a youth tag so we are finally going back.

Looking forward to it. It is a great unit with lots of goats so dont shoot the first one you see unless your in a rush. I passed on lots of nice ones before i took mine.

Met Ernesto out there and he showed us the area.

pymulies-
Thanks for the advice and info! I am sure no matter what the cost of the map it will come in very handy.

NMPaul-
Good luck to you and your daughter! I hope you find the granddad to the buck you shot a few years ago.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom