Wyoming Unit 80 Antelope

tagsoup

My dad, buddy, and I drew unit 80 antelope buck tags. It will be the first time hunting antelope in this unit. We will be there for 8 days scouting and hunting towards the end of september. I just found out yesterday that a good friend of mine is going to be in Cody next week on vacation and said he would do some scouting for me. Can anyone tell me some areas that I should have him scout. I have went over my maps and have some places that I want him to check out for me but I have know idea if they are going to be any good. Any help would be great.
Thanks,
Tagsoup

LAST EDITED ON Sep-28-11 AT 03:50AM (MST)[p]To the guys that helped thanks a lot. It was a lot of fun. All the bucks are right at 13 inches or a little better. The bottom one is by far the heaviest horned. His base are right at 6 1/2 inches and his prongs are just shy of 5 inches. They look shorter than that in the pic but they really turn in.

6829mike+lope.jpg

2301dad+lope.jpg

6557my+lope.jpg

nice job guys. wish i would of seen your first post back in july. im from the area and could of helped. feel lucky to get that tag, as a resident i been putting in for 12 years for that tag and have never got it, while other people get it every other year

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom