Wyoming's Finest Mule Deer

Check amazon they usually have a few copies. I have been wanting a copy for a couple years now. Most copies I have seen on ebay and amazon were going for $100-150. The only store I have ever seen one in was in afton wyoming and the lady wasn't interested in selling it.

I was in the Marbleton Inn in Marbleton, WY a few years ago for dinner and they did not have any then and neither did the gas stations there or in Big Piney where they use to have them on display For Sale.....David Long lives in the area there and if locals don't have copies to sell for him them it must be out of print now.

Brian
http://i48.tinypic.com/238eb6.jpg[/IMG]

LAST EDITED ON Jul-09-10 AT 11:19AM (MST)[p]Kilo
I was trying to find a copy for a friend that I'll be hunting with in region G this year, but he's not that good of a friend!.
I collect record books and usually buy two copies of each book, one to read and the other never gets opened. Unfortunately I only bought one copy of this book. Maybe we can convince David Long to reissue it.
Wes

>I was in the Marbleton Inn
>in Marbleton, WY a few
>years ago for dinner and
>they did not have any
>then and neither did the
>gas stations there or in
>Big Piney where they use
>to have them on display
>For Sale.....David Long lives in
>the area there and if
>locals don't have copies to
>sell for him them it
>must be out of print
>now.

Or, maybe they stopped selling them for David since he moved to Colorado a few months back...

sab,
Was not aware of David moving to COLO, thanks for the update.

Brian
http://i48.tinypic.com/238eb6.jpg[/IMG]

$150 is the cheapest I have found.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".

I would try local bookstores that sell used books. I know of friends who have found copies at used bookstores across the country for as little as 4 bucks. They just keep an eye out when they are on vacation etc.

I haven't seen it less than 125 dollars on ebay or Amazon. I don't think its worth that price.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom