X5B information

hntnfool

I’m helping a good friend of mine on an X5B hunt this year. Is anyone willing to discuss
( through PMs) the unit and answer some questions I have about areas before I go on my scouting trips

Great tag and area. Was out there yesterday. Green and beautiful. Summer scouting is the key.

Fun zone was up there in 20 and 21 . Don’t overlook any area , glass your tail off . Later the hunt goes the better it gets with the diminishing pressure.

Fun zone was up there in 20 and 21 . Don’t overlook any area , glass your tail off . Later the hunt goes the better it gets with the diminishing pressure.
Totally agree. Dad and I hunted it about 10 years ago. Cold weather snap hit and bucks started rutting/fighting. Made hunting a little easier between that and less hunters.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

California Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Offering some fine Blacktail Deer hunting, Wild Pig hunts, Turkey hunts and Waterfowl hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer the top private land hunts in all of California, for blacktail deer, elk, pigs, bison and turkeys.

G & J Outdoors

Offering Tule elk hunts for bulls and cows on a 17,000 acre Ranch in Laytonville, CA with 100% success.

Back
Top Bottom