xmas-pack frame that holds a rifle

nvhunter

Xmas is just around the corner and the boy has been wanting an external pack frame that will also hold a rifle on the side. I know i have seen them before but can't seem to find one. The problem with most pack frames is that you can't carry a rifle over your shoulder very easily when wearing one, so looking for one that will attach a rifle to the side.

Im sure you meant no wrong but its CHRISTmas not xmas. God is being removed from government, schools, etc. Dont contribute to it by being too lazy to type 4 more letters.

To your question, i have never seen a pack frame with a scabbard built in. You may be able to rig a eberlestock scabbard to a frame using the molle tabs.

outdoorsmans pack.

You can hook your sling on the pack frame itself, or it has a built in sling/scabbard as well.

I've owned a lot of packs. This one has been the best so far.

Check out the Kifuru, spelling, gun scabbard. It attaches to the waist belt and shoulder strap. Different models for packs. I use it on my Badlands 2800 for my rifle and smokepole. Also use the lower part on my left side to cradle my Mathews DXT for a rest.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom