Yellowstone pic's

D

DoubleDuecer

Just thought I would share some pic's from are yellowstone trip this last weekend.

Yellowstone016.jpg

Yellowstone017.jpg

Yellowstone018.jpg

Yellowstone023.jpg

Yellowstone024.jpg

Yellowstone025.jpg

Yellowstone026.jpg

Yellowstone028.jpg

Yellowstone029.jpg

Yellowstone030.jpg

Yellowstone031.jpg

Yellowstone032.jpg

Yellowstone034.jpg

Yellowstone035.jpg

Yellowstone037.jpg

Yellowstone038.jpg

Yellowstone039.jpg

Yellowstone040.jpg

Yellowstone042.jpg

Yellowstone043.jpg

Yellowstone044.jpg

Yellowstone045.jpg

Yellowstone046.jpg

Yellowstone047.jpg

Yellowstone048.jpg

I took a picture of the same bull, ( your second photo) last year. He looks about the same, maybe even regressed a little. Notice he is missing a typical tine on his right side and the kicker on his right royal.

451972c0045a1385.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Sep-26-06 AT 12:59PM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Sep-26-06 AT 12:56?PM (MST)

I had a better pic of him, centered in the photo but for some reason it didn't save. I took that pic from the road with my scope on 60X I beleive.

I've been messing with the idea of getting in to wildlife photography on the side. I know these pic's suck. I need a better camera, and not use a spotting scope for magnification.

I love taking the pic's it just kind of lighted a fire in me to try harder to get a better pic next time i get a chance to go out.

Yeah it was great. The one in the pic's was actually are second one. When we where hiking down to tower falls a guy stopped me and asked if I had seen the black bear across the canyon. He walked me back to the spot he seen it from, I could see it across the canyon, and told him thats one big black bear. I looked through the spotting scope, and sure enough it was a grizz. I didn;t get a pick through the scope since he was on the move. My wife, and I ran back to the car to cut him off if he crossed the road. We got to where they had closed the road, and set up to get a pic when he crossed. I figured he wold come out if he did, about 100-200 yrds down the road. WELL he popped his head out at 20 yrds. I about crapped my pants he gave us a whoof then crossed. As luck would have it the camera wouldn't focas to take the pick. Luckley he didn't charge I was maybe 5' form my car door to get in .

Awww man! You even saw a bear! Dangit, I'm jealous. We had to cancel our trip to Yellowstone 2 weeks ago and I was seriously bummed! My kids were so excited about going and seeing all sorts of wildlife, esp. my 2 year old. He kept saying "We gonna see elk, and deeee-rrr, an a bear, an hot-pools, and maybe wolf-es." LOL We'll have to settle for your pics though so thanks for posting!

Jenn

>our............o-u-r......our

Oh people misspell things all the time on message boards. You just have to get used to it and know what they mean. You'll never be able to correct everyone. Don't let it bug you, Marty.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom