You ever wonder why policing in America is going to Hell?

Maybe cause it is really tough career, nothing but negativity, negative interactions all the time! oh and most of the media threw out blanket statements for the last few years about how horrible cops are… and we wonder why our best and bravest don’t want to be cops…

Yes those clips might have seemed “crass” to the untrained ear/eye, but spend a week patrolling some neighborhoods and if you don’t embrace the dark humor you will get eaten alive.

Ps those clips had no context…

Does the tri in tristate stand for triggered?

Did you get pulled over and get bullied again?

Try treating a law enforcement officer like he is just another man trying to do a job that is getting harder to do every day. Try treating them with respect for once.

PS .... it works every time for me! Most of the time I end up with a warning and we share a laugh or two.

Back to the original post... yes, there are a few bad cops, and it looks like by the clip you posted (I made it about 4 min. In) their errors got them delt with.

Does the tri in tristate stand for triggered?

Did you get pulled over and get bullied again?

Try treating a law enforcement officer like he is just another man trying to do a job that is getting harder to do every day. Try treating them with respect for once.

PS .... it works every time for me! Most of the time I end up with a warning and we share a laugh or two.

Back to the original post... yes, there are a few bad cops, and it looks like by the clip you posted (I made it about 4 min. In) their errors got them delt with.
This doesn't have anything to do with me. I'm not a criminal and I very very rarely get pulled over.

If you watch the video you will notice that those bad cops are getting to train thousands of other cops.

This isn't the first negative thing I have seen you post about law enforcement officers. It seems to be a vendetta of yours to make them all look bad.
Quit worrying about me and watch the clip.

I'm not a criminal. I'm not a threat to you or anyone you love.

Some of these cops actually are criminals and they are teaching other would be good cops to commit crimes.

That's not very nice. While we talk negative on pochers mr Tri is there to defend them
What you afraid of. Go watch the video.

Let's imagine that these "teachers" aren't disgraced cops. Let's imagine that they aren't telling other good cops to break the law.

Now what profession allows their teachers to behave like white trash?

I am in a profession that is often viewed as rednecks. I go to seminars and even give seminars. If ANYONE spoke the way those boys speak they would get run out. Try, TRY, to act like a professional, and have some decorum. And quit this crying about my job was too hard so I should be able to act like a sophomoric animal.

What you afraid of. Go watch the video.

Let's imagine that these "teachers" aren't disgraced cops. Let's imagine that they aren't telling other good cops to break the law.

Now what profession allows their teachers to behave like white trash?

I am in a profession that is often viewed as rednecks. I go to seminars and even give seminars. If ANYONE spoke the way those boys speak they would get run out. Try, TRY, to act like a professional, and have some decorum. And quit this crying about my job was too hard so I should be able to act like a sophomoric animal.

The way I see it we got some very bad cops and some very good. Very bad plumbers, some very good, bad mechanics and good mechanics etc.etc.etc

The way I see it we got some very bad cops and some very good. Very bad plumbers, some very good, bad mechanics and good mechanics etc.etc.etc
Good. Then this should bother you the most. These guys want to turn good cops into bad cops.

The more I see tri's comments, the more convinced I am that he may have mental issues and some paranoia that effects his way of thinking.
RELH
Why? Because my loyalty wasn't bought and paid for?

Go watch the video.

I've seen all these videos before. They are a problem. I alerted a local department that was bringing in this group about the issue in New Jersey and thankfully they cancelled the training.

Like all blowhards we see in policing and other places like MonsterMuleys, we ought to quit giving them a platform and let them fade into obscurity.

I watched the video but some of it was hard to hear and understand because of the reverberation. On a personal level, I'm willing for a cop to prolong a traffic stop if they get some drugs off the street or illegal guns. Most cops aren't stupid, and they've seen it all. The life they save might be someone I love.

I didn’t watch this specific video in this thread, so I don’t know exactly what they show. I’ve followed the NJ audit and the information about this group however, and some prolonged stops are the least of their worries.

cops have become more militarized but criminals have gotten much worse too. all i know is I wouldn't want to be a cop.

cops have become more militarized but criminals have gotten much worse too. all i know is I wouldn't want to be a cop.
^^this^^
Many people question why deadly force gets used but a split second delay could mean the difference between end of shift or end of watch.

^^this^^
Many people question why deadly force gets used but a split second delay could mean the difference between end of shift or end of watch.
None of that has anything to do with this video.

This is about scummy white trash, some which are criminals, have somehow ended up in a position to train thousands of police with misinformation and bigotry.

What about the scummy white trash that is the reason we need cops or doesn’t think twice about shooting a cop?

What about the scummy white trash that is the reason we need cops or doesn’t think twice about shooting a cop?
That's a different thread. Just because police deal with scummy whitetrash does not mean they should abandon professionalism and decency AND MOST IMPORTANTLY THE LAW.

If you think scumbags were just invented think again. People just as bad as the scum we see today existed long ago and real professional men sorted them out. Some of them still do it today.

You’re right, professional lawmen did sort out the white trash back then. It’s just too bad they can’t do it the same way more often today.
I recently had a family member lose a gun battle with the cops. Even though he was family, it doesn’t change my opinion of play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom