You ok Wiz?

huntindad4

Very Active Member
Actually I hope everyone is doing ok down in Santa Rosa. Horrible news about the fires.

Bill

People who work for a living are quickly being
overwhelmed by people who vote for a living.

It looks like they're surrounded..

97172deliverancebanjo.jpg

I have some people staying at my home from Napa,looks like the weather is going be in our favor,so many fires at once and most starting at night .

Two guys I've meet on hunting forums a year ago have both lost there homes down near Santa Rosa it's a damn shame,super nice guys.

Anyone hear from Kilowatt (Brian)? I know he lives or at least used to live near my aunt in Santa Rosa. Both my aunt and cousin lost their homes. I hope Kilowatt is ok. Adam

There is a post up in the campfire. I think someone said he was evacuated but alive. Unsure if he has a house to return to....

Bill

People who work for a living are quickly being
overwhelmed by people who vote for a living.

I have family who lost a home and ranch...(kilo..Smokies son lost home and ranch) so sad?so many lost so much!!?
Jack

Thanks for the info, PC.....that's terrible news. I pray for Brian and Wiz.

BOHNTR )))---------->

Hi guys- Yes, we are fine down here in Santa Maria, Ca. The fires are about 5 hours north of us up in Napa. Nasty, nasty fire. Unbelievable how it made its way through neighborhoods. Thanks for checking in though. I appreciate it.

Cancer doesn't discriminate...don't take your good health for granted because it can be gone in a heartbeat. Please go back and read the last line. This time really understand what it says.

Hadnt read that Kilo lost everything. OMG. I'm so sorry for him. Gotta be devastating. I'll send a prayer out.

Cancer doesn't discriminate...don't take your good health for granted because it can be gone in a heartbeat. Please go back and read the last line. This time really understand what it says.

looks like they have an arsonist in jail,he was homeless and needed a fire to keep warm under the bridge ,it was nearly 80 degrees out with 50 mph winds.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

California Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Offering some fine Blacktail Deer hunting, Wild Pig hunts, Turkey hunts and Waterfowl hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer the top private land hunts in all of California, for blacktail deer, elk, pigs, bison and turkeys.

G & J Outdoors

Offering Tule elk hunts for bulls and cows on a 17,000 acre Ranch in Laytonville, CA with 100% success.

Back
Top Bottom