you will not beleve this

U

uttrapper

i was up trapping in box elder county about a week ago
the first 3 sets were outstanding 2 coyotes and a fox
but what was in my 4th trap blow them out of the water
i had caught a true life bigfoot not a little foot but a real live big foot he was caught by the big toe on the left foot
will i let out a scream like a little girl and it must have turned him on because he tryed to hump me thank good ness the trap held i would have put the pics up but they got wet we i peed my pants so for now on nomore fur barrers im only going after big foots

and to tell you the truth i dont know what turned him on the sceam or the coyote pee???

ps if any one has on of them snow fellers from india or were ever let me know i will pay $$$$$$$$

WHAT THE HELL!

DeadI
images

i tryed buy i was afraid he have his way with me i tryed to get a hold of wrangler or o o for some advice but they or he wouldnt e mail me back so i shot him skinned him out
hes at the taxadermist now so i really need a snow feller to make my collection complete

Sweet!!! Your getting a full body mount right???? It would be such a waste of a magnificent animal on just a shoulder mount??

What taxidermist is it at, I heard Ol JIm Jacksons taxidermy shop burnt down last night, I hope it wasnt there or all your proof would be lost!!!

dont tell me that with that happening and the peeing my pants thing i have no evedance so nevermind on the snow feller
my only hope is oo or wrangler can get so pics

and if there fakes ill no so wrangler & OO no pics of sage chicken naked

its to bad about the pictures getting ruined I wanted to see some proof hold on while I say prayer, praying that it wasen't in Ol Jim Jacksons Taxidermy shop, cause I want the proof, but if its not I guess I can take your word for it, just don't let it happen again, next time please wear some huggies so you don't ruin the pictures.

Jake

P.S. I hope it wasen't Sage Hens Mom, if it was please send her my condolences. LOL ah this site is killing

YOu guys are killing me. This site just got a whole lot more interesting. Its funny whats happens to a bunch of guys when hunting season is over and we dont have any bucks or bulls to talk about!!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom