Your Opinions Please

JHas

I know you will have to use some imagination as you only have one angle on this buck. What will he score?

4a772e1b4b23cfbd.jpg

Does he make your heart pound? Who cares what he scores, I'd shoot him in a heartbeat!

There is really no way to tell his prong length, his mass looks good at this angle, but he appears to be MAYBE 14"...beautiful buck, looks like he has some extras, too.

I'm saying 76-ish.......

Pred

I'll be back out to try and find him again this weekend. Hopefully I can get a better look at his prongs as I think he my be pushing 80".

Thanks for the comments...

LAST EDITED ON Aug-04-09 AT 05:53PM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Aug-04-09 AT 05:52?PM (MST)

I zoomed him in a bit (wish I had a little more resolution). I hope his right prong is as nice as his left prong seems to be.

4a78c9fe7413cbba.jpg

I'm not seeing really solid prongs but the mass, symmetry and CAPE on that buck...BOOOM, BOOOOM, BOOOOOOM!

That buck is gorgeous man!

id shoot him in a heartbeat! u will b suprised when u walk up on him taking a dirt nap lol great mass and awesome looking cape

I will be archery Pronghorn hunting starting 15 August. I'm not an expert at scoring but I know a good looking animal when I see it. If a speed goat like that hits the water hole I'm sitting there will be an arrow in the air for sure.

Like most, I would say mid 70's. That buck has an
absolutely beutiful cape. I doubt I would shoot that
buck on opening day.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom