youth buck

crazeymaez

Very Active Member
This is Noahs first mule deer.He drew a great tag and I tagged along for the weekend.

And Im sure his dad was happy I came along.As both vehicles they took up there were 2 wheel drives.Friday it rained and snowed turning the roads into mud soup.

We saw quite a few bucks,But we couldnt be to picky.Noah had to return home Sunday evening.And myself Sunday morning.We were able to find this buck this morning after seeing some bucks in the area yesterday evening.We stalked up to him and Noah dropped him with 1 shot from his 243.

SAM_0091.jpg

Really nice buck. When I'm "not picky", much smaller bucks than that usually die.:) Congrats.

Miguel, if I had a nice buck for everyone you've helped get a nice buck, I have a lot of nice bucks...

That is a great buck congrats. I'm very jealous because I can't find a buck like that no matter how long I hunt. Congrats agai and I bet he is hooked now.

congrats! glad to see you have success with him. That is a terriffic first buck!
Mntman

"Hunting is where you prove yourself"

Let me guess, you drive a 1 ton with oak trees for smoke stacks, 12" lift kit and 40" tires to pull a single place lawn mower trailer? See Zeke for prime example....

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom