youth hunt deer 55 and 57

timoutdoors

My daughter has the youth hunt for these units.. headed out this weekend to give it a shot. This will be her only weekend to hunt with all her school/ activity commitments. This will be her first hunt and she just wants to kill any buck. I have slacked this year do to work commitments and haven't scouted. Could anyone give me advice or an area to start in to have a chance at getting my daughter her first deer. Thanks...

The high spots in 55 have a lot of snow already, so be prepared if you are looking to go up high. I was not able to get to either of my spots this past weekend. I left scratching my head...
I did see some deer near the ski area and down low in the valley but nothing I was ready to shoot. Good luck, if I can answer any thing else PM me.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom