youth hunt in utah

buttshot

Very Active Member
So I want to put my son in for the youth hunt tag
There is a little confusion in my mind as weather or not he can hunt any bull in a spike bull area.
Can he hunt, with the youth tag, a mature bull on the Manti?
Or does he have to stay in an any bull area like the Uintas? Page 6 in the guidebook only gives the date of the season to hunt and page
31 only talks about applying in a group rules.
Oh ya , page 7 explains even and odd years for the bighorn sheep tag, how did Wade Lemon farck that one up and how did the UDWR let him get away with it?
OOOPS , I should call the cedar city office for my answer eh?
Seriously, I do need to find out about the youth hunt any bull tag ,,,, help me please.

He Can't & Won't Be Able to Hunt LE Units!

My Signature is a Short Clip of NVB & His Coal Roller!
"We Better Get out of the F'N Way cuzz Ole NVB is Coming to MF'N Town"!

And Yes!

If You Need Info on the Uinta's!

Contact the Cedar City Office!:D

My Signature is a Short Clip of NVB & His Coal Roller!
"We Better Get out of the F'N Way cuzz Ole NVB is Coming to MF'N Town"!

The uintas is a great youth hunt, they kill some nice 5 and small 6 points bulls every year. The hard part is drawing the tag.Now what's this About Wade Lemon and a rocky sheep. Because I have 21 points and keep hearing bits and pieces

ok thanks for the clarification
If I was to put his name in and he draws the youth tag, is/are there any good guys in the basin willing to help my son and I out?

Butt shot. I believe he can put in now for everything but once in a lifetime hunts. He can also hunt on a youth any bull tag any area in the state that is an open bull unit.

He wants to put in for the youth any bull hunt. We are quite familiar with central manti, have hunted dry fork mountain by red cloud loop a couple times but know nothing else in the uintahs
could use some help

There are open bull areas all over the state. On a youth any bull tag he can hunt any area in the state that is an open bull unit. He can not hunt a spike area.

The youth elk hunt is considered a general draw. So have him apply for both the youth hunt and the LE Manti tag.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom