youth weekend

went out last night to my honey hole lots of birds but they didn't sing last night at all,is everyone having the same luck or did I find mute birds?Hope every youth in NM killed this weekend you guys deserve it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Nice to see nm do a true youth hunt instead of mixing it in with adult hunts.

Took my little bro down south and he got his bird opening morning and shot another that evening... Called in 4 toms and 20 or so hens. Birds were somewhat vocal, but never saw a tom strut. I think it's still just a little early. Goodluck to everybody else chasing the thunder chickens!

Turkeys?? Oh please no. Not unless its cool like you shot one with your 25-06 or something. lol

ego participate in Monasteriense muleys proinde ego sum bardus (I participate on monstermuleys therefore I am stupid)

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom