Zamberlan boots

Muleymemories

Just curious on who has some time in the field with this product? Which boot do you prefer? Do they hold up well in wet conditions? Do they hold up well in rocky terrain? Are they good all around mountain boot? Thanks

I did look at them just recently, I was looking for a lighter weight boot - I have some heavier Meindle's and was looking for more of a early deer season/backpacking boot and looked at the Lhasa GT and I think it was the Vois?? Anyway, they are a first class built boot, it seems really any of the Italian built boots are of much better overall quality then any Asian stuff. I have a slightly more narrow than wide foot so I ended up with a Kayland Vertigo High which for the price is one heck of a boot, and a pair of Scarpa Mustang's - also Italian made - Kayland is made in Romania but also first class - at least I think.

Zamberlan though it right up there with the best - but it all comes down to what fits your foot the best, which is tough if shopping online. Maybe Hardcore can chime in his reviews are always helpful.
Good luck.

I ordered a pair and tried them. They have a nice roll to the sole but my toes both got blisters on the inside due to rubbing where the crease is or where the last eye loop attaches. I ended up with Danner pronghorns for my early season hunting because they are so light. I have the Meindle for later in the year.

I can't help much. I have been waiting on three pair of Zamberlans for months now. They look pretty good to me but I can't say anymore until I get them in the field. Sorry.

Wade
www.HardcoreOutdoor.com

I own a pair of the Civettas. I have had them for over a year now, and out of that year have worn them over 300 days. Great boot, they hold up well in wet conditions, but usually when the snow gets real deep I switch to my pack boots. The country around where I live is very steep with a lot of rocky terrain. They hold up very well in the rocky terrain and have excellant traction. I would recommend them to anyone. The only complaint I have is that they tend to squeak, because of the material the boots tongue is made out of, it does seem to go away over time. They do require a little breaking in. Hope this helps.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom