Zebra string???????

drophorn

Just order a new Zebra string and cable for my PSE firstorm, what do you guys think about there product.???????

I agree with ironhead they are durable and do stretch alot so I would go with the winners choice and avoid all of the hassels

I've tried a lot of different strings/cables and I use nothing but Winners Choice now. Zebra is okay, but the stretch is too much for my liking. JMO

BOHNTR )))---------->

Thanks for the input, I read that they have a new formula that will not stretch as much,the old string was 8125 and the new formula is 1425 I order the 22 strand for the heaver weight that I pull, I think I will give it a try for a year and just see what happens!!!!! but thank for the input.

I do agree they stretch quite a bit , that is depending how much you shoot. I shoot every day and probably have to twist my strings and cables about every 2-3 months. They are a good strings.Winners choice is a better string in that respect, but look at the price diffrence , zebra is alot cheaper.I also just found out recently that winners choice is only guaranteed for 1 year......Sharlin

I just looked up Zebra string warranty, and they have {none} I think a year sounds pretty good!!!! I will give this a try and see what happen's, I shoot about every other day about two hours a day so will see how much stretch I get in a month!!!!!

LAST EDITED ON Jun-14-05 AT 01:00PM (MST)[p]Good point. But you should not have to change your string but once a year. So what Im saying is Zebra is cheaper. Hey please let me know about the stetch. thanks......Sharlin

No proublem, they should be here tomorrow then I can start shooting again, Last time I shoot was on the spring pig hunt so am ready to start again.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom