Zeiss Spotting Scope

P

paul

Just picked up a Carl Zeiss Diascope 85T FL Spotting Scope and Tripod. Can't wait to try it out this September, anybody have any feedback on there spotting scopes.

Well i thought so, I have a pair of 15x60 Zeiss that i got about 12 years ago, still work great!! I also have 10x52 Nightowls that still work great, have a pair of 10x40's that still work great, also have the old reliable pockets from 10 plus years ago that are still my favorite of all!!
ALL ZEISS ALL QUALITY. can't go wrong!!

I have the green 85T. I put it next to the 80HD swaro and still liked the Ziess better during low light. The zeiss had better colors for me too. I would buy the zeiss over ANYTHING else on the market.. Congrats on a awesome scope.
buck1.gif

Later, Brandon

I'm with you my boss man also has the swaro and he also likes are Green Units better, they gather much more light ect. ect. ect.....

I bought the 65 two years ago with the 15x-45x eyepiece. it has NEVER let me down. I freaking love it.
M WAITE, AZ.

I just ordered the 85 yesterday and should have it by the weekend to try out. I am a swaro-man but swaro does not make an 85 mm objective lens. So I went with zeiss on this one. So I will have to see how it holds up to the swaro sts 80 that I used for a elk hunt last year. I will let you know what I think.

how about the zeiss rifle scopes ? has anyone ever had/usedthem ? I am looking for a couple of scopes to upgrade mine and my sons rifles with. I own the zeiss diascope 65 spotter and love it, however I looked at the zeiss binoculars at cabelas and thought they looked/felt CHEAP. the scopes look fine I just wonder how they perform. the 150 dollar simmons we bought/I bought last year are not doing the job.
M WAITE, AZ.

Zeiss scopes are one of the best that money can buy. You will not go wrong with buying one and putting it on a big game rifle. However, for the price, it is hard to beat a Leupold scope. And I would stay away from the Simmons and Bushnells. But that is just my opinion about it.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Great Deals at Camera Land

Camera Land - Optics, Cameras, & More

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics
Back
Top Bottom