Zionist Caliphate?

Gee! Eldorko, I hope you had your tin foil hat on when reading that mass conspiracy. A lot of opinions and backdoor conspiracies and little on fact to back the opinions up. IF it is true, I doubt it, then your b!tch should be with this country and not Israel. So are you now going to denounce your citizenship, if you are a citizen in the first place, or be another silent partner of a mass conspiracy that you believe is happening.
If your tin foil hat is getting a little small, let me know and I will show you some compassion by sending you some more tin foil for your noggin.

RELH

Are you even an American? I think you need to look out your windows for FBI agents surrounding your home. How did you find a propoganda site for ISIS? In the classroom?

Why is it wrong to suspect Israel, the nation with the most UN violations in the world of possible wrong doing? think about it wingnuts.

I don't know about most of the claims but one thing is clear, Israel is exempt from the laws the rest of the world is held to. there are tons of examples of this. Al Sharpton could only dream of playing such a brilliant race card game.

Stay thirsty my friends

Dude are you being the drama queen again. I would suspect that Russia would lead the list for most U.N. violations far ahead of Israel. I do not plan to spend the time to research it either, as it does not amount to a hill of beans.

RELH

If you and I lived in a border town and never attacked our neighbors but the neighbors sent rockets and assasin squads over to kill us every day do you think we would care about what the UN thought? No, we would gun up and kill every man, woman and child within shooting range of our house. Americans can afford to be self righteous about war because we have only been attacked at home one time. If you attack me first then you have no human rights. You have the right to stop attacking and if you don't then you will die.

dang.....looks like a good plan to me.

1283eagle_government.jpg

So what is your point? Do you think Israel should be returned to the Palestinians and the jews gotten rid of? Might makes right so if the Jews are stronger then they will prevail and survive. I swear you and eldorko must worship at the same mosque Obama goes to. Bet you both have a couple of cute goats in your barn too.

Zigger, in a way it was like that for the Jews. The Jews were given Israel by the British and allies for supporting the allied armies during WWII. The ragheads in Palinstine and their grand muffta, religious leader, supported the Nazis and refused to take displaced Jews and Hilter sent them to the death camps instead. They contributed to the genocide of millions of Jews at the hand of Hitler.
Those ragheads got what they deserved and now cry about the choices they made. Just the kind of terrs that Dude and Eldorko would support. Makes me wonder about their allegiance to this country. I have doubts with both of them.

RELH

In this world might makes right, but we are altering the natural selection. without us Israel would soon fall, with that comes a cost to us. what happens when the world will no longer accept our IOU's ? might might make right and the jewish state will once again be arab territory.

Hey zionists , will you show me the cancelled check for the ammo when Israel pays up? cause I kinda have my doubts they're going to pay up. how about you?

Putin is no worse than us how long before we get sanctions.

http://news.yahoo.com/us-restocks-israel-ammunition-015126465.html

Stay thirsty my friends

LAST EDITED ON Jul-30-14 AT 09:23PM (MST)[p]LoL... Seriously have u forgotten it was the Islamist that openly said they want to wipe Israel off the map....what a bunch of hypocritical nonsense ...almost like a bait n switch n the pot calling the kettle black...

Give one good reason they shouldn't want Israel gone. they're an occupied population being murdered by the jewish state.

They want to wage genocide, Israel with our help is doing it. I guess that makes the palestinians the bad guys.

Stay thirsty my friends

LAST EDITED ON Jul-30-14 AT 10:37PM (MST)[p]You know what's funny bout you n dude u act like you understand what's going on over there with the Muslims n Jews it's laughable. My family is from that region I spent time over in the Mediterranean as a youth with my cousins, Americans were loved n envied back then, but little by little people started listening to the radical Muslims bs...

You have no idea how savage Muslims are n what they are capable of doing to get their way n people like dude n eldorko swallow the rhetoric hook line n sinker, you watch the tv n believe what your fed, have you forgotten the be headings....I'm confident Hamas are the ones shelling those hospitals n schools to create exactly what dude n eldorko spew against Israel... For the weak minded n those with a presupposition on the conflict you are on course...

I told this story before n I'll tell it again, my brothers daughter married a Palestinian n when she busted him molesting their daughters he put a bullet in their heads n my Niece as well but not till after he made her watch him shoot his daughters first but what's that to you right, your hate for Jews is blinding, Just like the Palestinians you don't belong here in the states I encourage you to go to the Palestinians defense n maybe they'll use the two of you as human shields...LoL
But instead u sit at your pc's n spew crap you know nothing of....do a history search on the Palestinians their Own Arab brothers didn't want them in their land they couldn't be trusted, so they shoved them unto the Jews, it's all smoke n mirrors now girls....

LAST EDITED ON Jul-31-14 AT 00:09AM (MST)[p]Israel has brutalized the peoples of the region for 66 years and you wonder why the level of rage and hate against it.

Eldorado

So it is just the Jews keeping them on the reservation and not allowing them free access to the borders. You idiots, how about Egypt closing their border to them. Remember one of their demands is that Israel opens the border to Gaza and for Egypt to open it's border with them. Are you now going to accuse Egypt of wanting genocide to wipe them out also.
Talk about two complete dumb idiots, this problem goes far deeper then Israel. It also includes different branches of ragheads that do not like each other for tribal or religion reasons. Egypt does not trust Hamas any more then Israel does and if you looked deeper you would find many in Iraq that feels the same about Hamas and their Iranian backers.
Reminds me of the Mexican revolution where different factions were killing each other off and all of them saying they were "For the People". Just a bunch of screwed up wannabe dictators wanting a piece of the pie and willing to kill any that oppose them including the "people" they were fighting for. You have the same thing in the middle East with different ethnic Muslims fighting each other when they can not get at the jews.

RELH

LAST EDITED ON Jul-31-14 AT 08:05AM (MST)[p]>So it is just the Jews
>keeping them on the reservation
>and not allowing them free
>access to the borders. You
>idiots, how about Egypt closing
>their border to them. Remember
>one of their demands is
>that Israel opens the border
>to Gaza and for Egypt
>to open it's border with
>them. Are you now going
>to accuse Egypt of wanting
>genocide to wipe them out
>also.
> Talk about
>two complete dumb idiots, this
>problem goes far deeper then
>Israel. It also includes different
>branches of ragheads that do
>not like each other for
>tribal or religion reasons. Egypt
>does not trust Hamas any
>more then Israel does and
>if you looked deeper you
>would find many in Iraq
>that feels the same about
>Hamas and their Iranian backers.
>
> Reminds me of
>the Mexican revolution where different
>factions were killing each other
>off and all of them
>saying they were "For the
>People". Just a bunch of
>screwed up wannabe dictators wanting
>a piece of the pie
>and willing to kill any
>that oppose them including the
>"people" they were fighting for.
>You have the same thing
>in the middle East with
>different ethnic Muslims fighting
>each other when they can
>not get at the jews.
>
>
>
>
>
>
>RELH

good point.... as i said Palestinians are pushed on the Israeli's cause no arab nation wants them.........

Why should another nation take them ? Palestine is their home, or was until after WWII when we gave it to the jews.

Manny how many jews have died vs how many palestinians have died in this conflict or since 1948?

Here Manny, this should get your rocks off.

http://www.vtjp.org/background/imagesgaza.php

Stay thirsty my friends

i'm sure this info want change the minds of the deranged but here it is; as proof....

The History and Meaning of "Palestine" and "Palestinians"

"There is no such thing as a Palestinian Arab nation . . . Palestine is a name the Romans gave to Eretz Yisrael with the express purpose of infuriating the Jews . . . . Why should we use the spiteful name meant to humiliate us?

The British chose to call the land they mandated Palestine, and the Arabs picked it up as their nation's supposed ancient name, though they couldn't even pronounce it correctly and turned it into Falastin a fictional entity." ? Golda Meir quoted by Sarah Honig, Jerusalem Post, 25 November 1995

Palestine has never existed . . . as an autonomous entity. There is no language known as Palestinian. There is no distinct Palestinian culture. There has never been a land known as Palestine governed by Palestinians. Palestinians are Arabs, indistinguishable from Jordanians (another recent invention), Syrians, Lebanese, Iraqis, etc.

Keep in mind that the Arabs control 99.9 percent of the Middle East lands. Israel represents one-tenth of one percent of the landmass. But that's too much for the Arabs. They want it all. And that is ultimately what the fighting in Israel is about today . . . No matter how many land concessions the Israelis make, it will never be enough. ? from "Myths of the Middle East", Joseph Farah, Arab-American editor and journalist, WorldNetDaily, 11 October 2000

From the end of the Jewish state in antiquity to the beginning of British rule, the area now designated by the name Palestine was not a country and had no frontiers, only administrative boundaries . . . . ? Professor Bernard Lewis, Commentary Magazine, January 1975

Talk and writing about Israel and the Middle East feature the nouns "Palestine" and Palestinian", and the phrases "Palestinian territory" and even "Israeli-occupied Palestinian territory". All too often, these terms are used with regard to their historical or geographical meaning, so that the usage creates illusions rather than clarifies reality.

What Does "Palestine" Mean?

has never been the name of a nation or state. It is a geographical term, used to designate the region at those times in history when there is no nation or state there.

The Philistines were not Arabs, they were not Semites. They had no connection ... with Arabia or Arabs.

The word itself derives from "Peleshet", a name that appears frequently in the Bible and has come into English as "Philistine". The name began to be used in the Thirteenth Century BCE, for a wave of migrant "Sea Peoples" who came from the area of the Aegean Sea and the Greek Islands and settled on the southern coast of the land of Canaan. There they established five independent city-states (including Gaza) on a narrow strip of land known as Philistia. The Greeks and Romans called it "Palastina".

The Philistines were not Arabs, they were not Semites. They had no connection, ethnic, linguistic or historical with Arabia or Arabs. The name "Falastin" that Arabs today use for "Palestine" is not an Arabic name. It is the Arab pronunciation of the Greco-Roman "Palastina" derived from the Peleshet.

How Did the Land of Israel Become "Palestine"?

In the First Century CE, the Romans crushed the independent kingdom of Judea. After the failed rebellion of Bar Kokhba in the Second Century CE, the Roman Emperor Hadrian determined to wipe out the identity of Israel-Judah-Judea. Therefore, he took the name Palastina and imposed it on all the Land of Israel. At the same time, he changed the name of Jerusalem to Aelia Capitolina.

The Romans killed many Jews and sold many more in slavery. Some of those who survived still alive and free left the devastated country, but there was never a complete abandonment of the Land. There was never a time when there were not Jews and Jewish communities, though the size and conditions of those communities fluctuated greatly.

The History of Palestine

Thousands of years before the Romans invented "Palastina" the land had been known as "Canaan". The Canaanites had many tiny city-states, each one at times independent and at times a vassal of an Egyptian or Hittite king. The Canaanites never united into a state...

===============

Mark Twain's visit to Lebanon, Syria, and the Holy Land in 1867 was published where he described Palestine as follows:

"..... A desolate country whose soil is rich enough, but is given over wholly to weeds... a silent mournful expanse.... a desolation.... we never saw a human being on the whole route.... hardly a tree or shrub anywhere. Even the olive tree and the cactus, those fast friends of a worthless soil, had almost deserted the country." (The Innocents Abroad, p. 361-362)

oh ya it belonged to the Palestinians alright...it was wanted till Israel made that waste land bloom...typical greed...and laziness the Palestinians didn't make the desert blood Israel did but now they want it...LOL...

Manny you're such a tool.

You say might makes right as long as you win. the arabs kicked the jews butts out until the LN gave the land to the jews after WWII. now you say it really belonged to the jews anyway because the mean old arabs ran them out. you're a moron.

Israel is nothing more than parasite . too bad there isn't a way to get some IVOMEC to congress .

Stay thirsty my friends

Dude you referring to Israel as being a "parasite" is something that also could be used to describe American Indians on reservations. What is good for one is also good for another don't you think?

RELH

Fox news just showed videos of leafets being dropped by Israel into the city telling the civilians to leave as they were in danger of a war zone. Then several videos of Hamas officials telling the people to disobey the leafets warning and remain in their homes.

Only black hearted Adam Henry goons like Eldorko and Dude could support Hamas who are the ones to practice genocide on their own people for political gain and nothing else. I hope you two idiots have problems sleeping at night, but somehow I do not think it bothers you as you are that black hearted.

RELH

>Manny you're such a tool.
>
>You say might makes right as
>long as you win.
> the arabs kicked the
>jews butts out until the
> LN gave the
>land to the jews after
>WWII. now you say
>it really belonged to the
>jews anyway because the mean
>old arabs ran them out.
> you're a moron.
>
>Israel is nothing more than parasite
>. too bad there
>isn't a way to get
>some IVOMEC to congress .
>
>
>
>
>Stay thirsty my friends

2548respocible.jpg

The indians were here first, just like the palestinians were there first. you shouldn't brag about the fact you're too dumb to honor that.

Hamas is not the representative of all palestinians just like you teabaggers are not for americans. you imply the palestinian kids are fair game because a radical faction has overpowered. brilliant.

Why don't they leave? even if they could where the hell can they go? you support their occupation maybe we should bring them all here and rid your chosen ones from the bad publicity of waging genocide. sound good dipchit?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/07/31/gaza-borders_n_5630811.html

Stay thirsty my friends

Well, they just found a 12000 year old skull in a cave in Mexico that came across the land bridge from Russia so I don't think the being there first deal is valid. Second, if the palestinians are not represented by Hamas why did Kerry just deal with hamas on the 90 minute cease fire with zero Palestinians there? Egypt is on the side of Israel and so are the Saudis. They don't like the bad neighbors in Gaza. It could all get better today if the Palestinians would cooperate to kick out Hamas but you already know that.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom