101-108 late archery

nuts4bucks

is this tag any good. i drew it this year and i am not going to have time to scout or learn the unit just wondering if it would be worth my time to keep the tag or turn it back.

p.s. my buddy also drew and said that he isnt going so there goes my partner so if i keep it i will be going alone.

p.s.s if anybody wants to just tell me about their honey holes i would appreciate it very much, hahaha

I'll take that tag from you any day! I didnt draw this year and the rubies are beautiful. Not much choice if you ask me.

Just about any place you decide to go up and down the Ruby's will be good. Harrison Pass, Secret Pass, Lamoille Canyon, the deer will be every where. You will see great bucks every day.

Harrison Pass really loads up with deer about that time. start there and work north.

NVMDF

I had That tag last year, and hunted harrison pass.
saw on average seven 24 to 26 inch Bucks a day.
A few monsters and 40 plus does a day.
That time of year if you find the does
the bucks will show up
hope that helps !

WTH? That is a great tag! Why is he turning it in? Does he kick supermodels out of the sack too?

Nevada Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Big Bucks & Bulls Timberline Outfitters Guide Service

Customized and high quality eastern Nevada trophy hunts for mule deer, elk and antelope.

Western Wildlife Adventures

We offer some excellent mule deer and elk hunts in northeast Nevada.

Currant Creek Outfitters

Nevada, big bucks and big bulls! We hunt for quality not quantity.

Nevada Outfitters & Guides Association

Find guides and outfitters for mule deer, elk, sheep, chuckar, fishing, & more!

SilverGrand Outfitters

Successfully guiding in Nevada for many years. Mule deer, elk, antelope and bighorn sheep hunts.

Hidden Lake Outfitters

Specializing in trophy mule deer hunts along with elk, mountain goat, antelope and mountain lion.

G&J Outdoors

Full time outfitter with 20+ years hunting mule deer, sheep, elk, antelope, lion and chukar.

Mountain Man Outfitters

Offering world class mule deer hunts in some of the most productive units in Nevada.

Nevada High Desert Outfitters

Rocky mountain goats, desert, rocky and california bighorn, mule deer, antelope and elk hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

If you want an unguided hunt but can't draw your tags, you need to call us.

White River Guide Service

50 years of guiding experience! Mule deer, elk, sheep and cougar.

Back
Top Bottom