4 Wheeler ride

OpeningDay

I was looking to take the family out on a little ride tomorrow. Is there any place near Salt Lake that we can find some ATV trails? We would like to take a little scenic ride, but not have to drive a long ways to do it. Any info would be much appreciated.. Thanks..

The Jordan river parkway off I215 has a nice place to ride. it is where they have they teach the ATV classes..

Also you may want to ride up Farmington Canyon up to the radar towers and all the way to Bountiful. nice ride of about 20 miles.

LAST EDITED ON Jun-01-10 AT 07:34AM (MST)[p]I know its to late to leave the message but its fun to go out to the knolls, they are about an hour and a half out

Rub some dirt on it, ya sissy!

During the week I have had some great rides from Tibble Fork in American Fork Canyon. You can ride over to Cascade springs. On the weekend its kind of crazy, lots of people. It's close to Salt Lake though.

Thanks for the info guys. I ended up just going out to 5 mile with the rest of Salt Lake. We found some trails that got us away from the people though. Not quite the mountainous ride I was hoping for, but my girls had a good time.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom