52 muzzy buck

HayZeus

Very Active Member
LAST EDITED ON Nov-16-13 AT 09:46PM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Nov-16-13 AT 09:44?PM (MST)

My sons buck (not the supertag winner): Here is my mule deer I got this year with a muzzleloader. We saw a lot of bucks and finally decided to go after this one. I wanted one with eye guards. This is the second deer ive got and I did it all solo after we found and bedded him. 1 shot running at 60 yards and I put him down. It was a fun hunt and I cant wait for next year. He is 26" wide and scored 170".

1205dsc03808.jpg

Ron this is my 13 year old son. I drew the tag and gave it to him. My 12 year old drew the supertag and he wants to get a MM account and post them up so I will let him do it. Its been hard for me not to post a pic but ill wait.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom