58 Speedgoat

springvilleshooter

Howdy,
New to this forum, know alot of you from a few others. Drew a unit 58 speedgoat tag this year. I have worked in the area and plan to scout a few times. Hoping for a nice goat for the wall. Daughter drew an antelope tag for just across the border in Utah 3-corners and other daughter will hunt a doe pronghorn for her first hunt. Good thing we like Jalapeno Speedgoat Salami!! Any words of wisdom would be greatly appreciated. Thanks and look forward to talkin with you all.-----SS

Good job on drawing ur tag and ur daughters also. Area 58 is a great unit that holds a lot of nice goats. If I had the tag I would hunt close to water. I had area 59 last year and they didn't travel to far from water especially as hot as it is and probably going to be

Sounds like some fun times for the family. As for, "Good thing we like Jalapeno Speedgoat Salami!!", you can't go wrong with salami, but taken care of, antelope steaks are second to none!

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom