7/01 Weigh-In

ramtagless

Get em in....

I hope a few of the guys that have bagged on us the last couple of weigh-ins get back in the game...

LAST EDITED ON Jul-01-10 AT 02:10PM (MST)[p]Since I looked like a skeleton at 160 I decided to focuse more on gaining streangth once again. My body has decided that it likes 167 the best. I still look lean, am in shape and ready to tackle the hills in search of a Toad!

Sit tall in the saddle, hold your head up high, keep your eyes fixed to where the trail meets the sky...

Down total 54......diabetes sucks. Bunch to go.
Doc ok'd the gym....fun!
4a2c3c3419e430ad.jpg

rackmaster

190 lbs.

7 weeks left til the UT Archery and I decided I will probably drop a couple more to be a little more lean!

?-ERock-> ?

No change. I seem to be stuck, but I have been working out hard. I will be ready.

Sorry to post so late. Been at a Boy Scout camp with my son. Been a bad couple of weeks - other deadlines pressing down again. Able to maintain only.

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

Sorry, didn't mean to ignore this! I am down Alabama working on oil spill response, and haven't even seen a scale in almost a month! I will just say that I am even (219 I think) and weigh myself when I get home next week! I have a feeling I am gonna have to work my tail off to get in shape for archery season!!

------------------------------------------------------
"Yeah, I'll shoot him"

226 today... Down 21 lbs

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom