A Dandy 2013 General Buck!!!

F

Freshies

LAST EDITED ON Oct-25-13 AT 03:13AM (MST)[p]New here on MM, I got this pic the other day and need to know what the story is on this Beast! Anyone have any info all I know is it was killed in the Strawberry area?

http://www.monstermuleys.info/photos/user_photos/5177dandy_(2).jpg

Is this the Buck?

1505strawberry.jpg

I used to know of places worth Hiking in to for Elk & Deer!
Thanks to Illegal Bastards & the USFS not enforcing Rules you can Zing in to them Places on Wheelers now & not see a Damn thing!
But by GAWD it don't take long for them U-Tards to get there with all the Unethical BS and the New Technology!

Good Lord! The trash on that buck is so symmetrical. Well done whoever killed it. That can't be the buck he is talking about, it is illegal in Utah to take a kill photo without 10 people in it.

No, even without the Posse you can tell it's a Utah kill pick by looking at the direction the muzzle of the gun is pointed.... :) Terry

Yes that's the buck its a General Season Utah buck killed opening day somewhere in the Strawberry area is what I have heard.

>Yes that's the buck its a
>General Season Utah buck killed
>opening day somewhere in the
>Strawberry area is what I
>have heard.

I have heard multiple stories on this buck, I will find out more when I get back to Utah. The kids name in Wacey Sweat. He takes alot of big bucks. Congrats on another.

I have pictures of this buck in velvet. Almost got a shot at him on the archery hunt. Although im disappointed the deer is dead and I wont have another chance to kill him glad he was taken by a great hunter.

I would love to see the pic of him in velvet. That's a stud right there. That's what dreams are made of. What a beast.

5107strawberry2buck.jpg

I used to know of places worth Hiking in to for Elk & Deer!
Thanks to Illegal Bastards & the USFS not enforcing Rules you can Zing in to them Places on Wheelers now & not see a Damn thing!
But by GAWD it don't take long for them U-Tards to get there with all the Unethical BS and the New Technology!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom