A great 2015/16

BUGLEnmIN

Very Active Member
LAST EDITED ON Jan-07-16 AT 02:52PM (MST)[p]http://www.monstermuleys.info/photos/user_photos3/121701030900021.jpg
83351003150742e12.jpg

2101125151132.jpg

35326117bugle.jpg

What an awesome year. After drawing better then I've ever drawn before, I was able to start the season off with an awesome bull. In October was able to harvest a great speed goat with my wife and New daughter there to share that with me. In November my son was able to harvest his first archery buck after a ton of long hard miles on the boots. Now to finish the season I was able to arrow a Mulley on the 4 th day of the season. Thank you Lord for your blessings. Back to the drawing board. . .

Thank you sir!! Hope at least the kids get some tags,I did good last year soI expect to see red across the board hahaha

Hi Bugle, that's a great looking family you have there!
I wish you all continued success.

Your Amigo
Joe

"Sometimes you do things wrong for so long you
think their right" - 2001
"I can't argue with honesty" - 2005
-Joe E Sikora

Bugle, what unit did you harvest that bull? He's a dandy. Did you score him?

Joe

"Sometimes you do things wrong for so long you
think their right" - 2001
"I can't argue with honesty" - 2005
-Joe E Sikora

Congrats on one hell of a year! Glad to see ur passing the traditions to the kiddos, I am extremely impressed with James & his dedication to harvest with the ol stick & string, as I am 98% arrow flinger myself. Way to go boys!

LAST EDITED ON Jan-22-16 AT 09:49PM (MST)[p]Thanks guys ! Hope 2016 is just as good! Bloodtrail,if James and I draw I'm designated caller til he gets a crack haha

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom