All Business in January

T

ToneafterBone

LAST EDITED ON Jan-22-14 AT 09:57PM (MST)[p]http://www.monstermuleys.info/photos/user_photos2/3006image.jpg
1862image.jpg

1210image.jpg

148image.jpg

5469image.jpg

262image.jpg

We doubled down on these two bucks on the 4th of January in some windy windy weather. Good time with my hunting buddies. My cousin nailed his buck the wide one at 71 yards well we were moving together doing are best cow imitation while are buddy "Bloodtrail" was trying to figure exactly where he need to pick us at actually put him self in position to see the buck get stroked in his binos from the road, be the first to get to the buck. To have the buck get up throw a mach charge at him, must have seen BloodTrail is a big dude changed his mind and took off for his last run thru the llano instead of a fight,got in the arroyo and piled up after we gave him a few hours. My buck came later that afternoon.My buck is quite unique had four white socks and hoofs. We spotted him laying in a little draw out of the wind, these bucks were good hiders for sure. I took off on the stalk we all laid out while those two guys sat back and kept watch. They kept me updated every ten minutes that he was still there laying down over a course of 2hrs. I prairie dogged him to range him at 42 yards, drew while i was kneeling down came up at full draw buried the pin and the arrow followed. He went thirty yards. I got on the radio and said i got him, they seen it all and were already enroute to check it out.. Despite the windy conditions on 3 of 4 days hunting. My 6 prior misses the days before. We did doubled down.. "All Business in January"..

LAST EDITED ON Jan-23-14 AT 08:07AM (MST)[p]Congrats again brother! Glad I was there to help out and witness it all go down. You and your cousin Meercat08 are some of the best huntin buddies a guy could ever have. Thanks again for the good times and I can't wait for this upcoming season. Meercat08 and I taped the width on his buck at my house and it was 27 1/4" wide, no mass but wide and still a Trophy with the stick&string in my book. Good shooting guys, lets do it again! And how about those socks. Wow! That's cool.

Yeah buddy looks like a good time was had by all, way to go!That's what its all about right there, good times!

Gracias guys. Pnuts no way I need it to anger my boss at work, after the first 14 day assignment I might..

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom