Amazing finds

Desertflinger

Amazing finds

Had a great day of shed hunting yesterday in Eastern Oregon. Jean found the one she's holding first. Our friend, Bryan found the next one shortly after, both from the same buck - right side. Jean's horn was shed last year, Bryan's from the year before that.

This buck has shed his antlers the past several years in the same area. We've only found horns from the right side. The bottom picture shows 3 years worth of horns from this buck. I found the brown one in 2004.

47e3dd4e47866e89.jpg

47e3dd6d47e96d56.jpg

47e3dda548bcbf88.jpg

47e3ddc9491e637d.jpg

47e3de21514eaeb4.jpg

RE: Amazing finds

No left sides ?? That has got do be driving you crazy!
Man, what a deer. Good luck on the lefties.

NOT FAIR!! I guess some guys have it all!! That is way cool, what a day. Congrats to you all.

Those are incredible. I guess you will be pretty busy this weekend trying to find those rights. Good luck!

That is a day that you three will remember for a long time! Keep us posted on the quest for the matches.

Wow you guys are killing it way to go !!!!!!!!!! LOVE THE DROP TINES

Unreal, i held that brown horn and it was amazing, i really don't even think that picture does the brown justice. Maybe i can come over and get my hands on those other two, i'd even pay!

WOW!!! Those are some nice sheds you found there. Nice finds and congrats.

Man I hope you find the other sides, It looks like he moves out that area before he drops his other side.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom