Another Stolen Camera!!!!

A

azdezrthuntr

I don't get!! What is it with people. It's not the fact that someone stole a $100 Moltrie camera, just the principle. The thought of taking someone else's stuff has never crossed my mind and I know that most every other outdoorsman is the same as myself. I know I will never know who took the camera or get it back but it was stolen off a G&F Water Catchement in 18A in Blye Canyon, just so everybody knows because there were other cameras on it also. Sorry to gripe it's just rediculous people can't just leave stuff alone that doesn't belong to them.

It's sad they think they're discouraging you to hunt there and /or just doing it to be a dirtbag. I think we need to come up with a electric charge or Taser on them to shock the idiots but then they'd just throw rocks at the cameras! Sorry to hear it happened to you but if you have a camera out unless it's well hidden it's a target for thieves!

Camera theives in Az are an epidemic... Seems like some units are worse than others... But even with mine in bear boxes and python locks...just a sawzall is all it takes to get em.

Karma will get this guys some day or someone will catch someone and the fur will really fly!

Arizona Coues

I know, it just seems rediculous. I had two game cameras stolen by AZGFD!!!! Actually, they were doing surveys on sheep and the temps picked up mine by mistake, cameras were returned. Set them up again for months fine, quail season opens, CAMERAS GONE! This time it wasn't temps, just no good theives. Even had them bear boxed and chained to a steel post welded together. I just pray I catch them doing it one day. It would be great.

Lets all set up second camera's to take pictures of these scum bags and post them in a "monster muley most wanted forum" and let the public see these scum bags in action and someone will identify them!

If you ask me - i don't think they are stealing them for any other purpose than to let you know you are not welcome at the spot!- Sure vandilism might be easier but taking them points the finger in the other direction - thieves - just my thought on the sbject - either way it -SUCKS - MM

>Lets all set up second camera's
>to take pictures of these
>scum bags and post them
>in a "monster muley most
>wanted forum" and let the
>public see these scum bags
>in action and someone will
>identify them!

You guys should do this, I think it is either animal rights freaks or someone trying to let others know they aren't welcome.
This year I have to Hunt D16 San Diego and here some idiots put up private no tresspassing signs in productive areas on BLM land, they place signs on access routes. good luck

Ive had two stolen in Madera Canyon just South of Green Valley AZ. Really ticked me off because before they were stolen I got some good pics of a black bear, and a brown black bear, several deer, bucks and does, a mountian lion and a coati mundi . All were coming into a water trough set up by G and F

I had a few tree stands stolen years ago so I gave up using them. I doubt that many low life tweekers would go romping around the boonies to steal cameras that would only fetch a few dollars. IMO it is hunters who hate having cameras up on every waterhole and wallow. Maybe someone who hunts your same area and is trying to get rid of competition. Stealing is stealing and I hope you catch the bad guys and beat the tar out of them.

Having your camera stolen may be a good sign of some trophy animals in that area. Keep that in mind!! Who has the balls to do that with the possibility of other cameras being hidden taking pics?

LAST EDITED ON Feb-17-10 AT 02:10PM (MST)[p]May not be just hunters. A friend of mine had his stolen from a rancher that runs a ranch in NW 18A. He had to call the guy and chew his arse, before the rancher let him come to his house just off hackberry road to get it.

Rancher probably got tired of taking a crap or rubbing one off without worrying about it showing up on youtube.

Arizona Hunting Guides & Outfitters

SilverGrand Outfitters

Offering mule deer, elk, antelope, bighorn sheep, javelina, and turkey hunts in Nevada and Arizona.

Arizona Elk Outfitters

Offering the serious hunter a chance to hunt trophy animals in the great Southwest.

A3 Trophy Hunts

An Arizona Outfitter specializing in the harvest of World Class big game of all species.

Arizona Strip Guides

Highly experienced and highly dedicated team of hardworking professional Arizona Strip mule deer guides.

Urge 2 Hunt

THE premier hunts in Arizona for trophy elk, mule deer, couse deer and javelina.

Shadow Valley Outfitters

AZ Strip and Kaibab mule deer, big bulls during the rut, spot-n-stalk pronghorn and coues deer hunts.

Back
Top Bottom