Anteope and Elk Draw Results!

L

LC

With the excitement of the Arizona elk and antelope draw comming out I wanted to say congrats to everyone who drew! Below are a couple of fun videos to help you get your blood pumping for the ucomming AZ seasons!

Two of our four kids got drawn for elk!!!
We applied all four of our kids on separate apps. Two boys and two girls. My youngest 10 year old girl Rachel applied for easy to draw cow tags so she is probably one of them.Her First elk hunt!!! The other three all wanted to apply for bull tags so we for sure have at lease one bull tag in the family! Cant wait! I love hunting with my kids!!!!

Some videos for your anticipation! :)

Arizoan Elk Highlight Video.

Arizona Antelope Highlight Video.

Lance Crowther
Timberland Outfitters
www.tlohunting.com

PS. For those who didn't get drawn think about the Over The Counter Elk tags here in AZ! http://www.tlohunting.com/gallery/cat.php?cat=17

>Looks like I'll be hunting unit
>1 archery elk.

Awesome! Congrats! I'm soooo jealous! Must have been your one and ony choice? What a tag to have this year!!

Lance.

I havent heard of any recent card hits. Any one else?

But I think its pretty cool you guys know what tags you have already. My kids are chomping at the bit to find out who got the two tags and what ones they are! Im going hunting either way!

Should be posting the results soon! Any guesses on when????

Lance

How many points did you guys have for NR 1 bow? We passed due to Wyoming tags. The way quotas are exploding & success rates dropping in 1, I would not be surprised to see 11 points have a high draw percentage.

Member RMEF, Pope & Young Club, NRA, UWC & DP Hate Club

There was a guy over on the Elk forum who said he drew 10 early archery with 7 points as a NR. I know 10 is not what it used to be, but I hunted it last year and it is still pretty dam good. Do you think the max point pool fell to 7? Or just got lucky and drew a regular tag?

I have 14 points, put in for early bull rifle, unit 23 North. Used a money order so it's still up in the air....

>I had 11 points. Figurered
>I would draw since the
>quotas increased.

Ya that is what I figured. We had 11 also, but the WY tags in pocket already. Our plan was to hold off til next year so we can conform our other apps assuming we would be about assured to draw 1 next year. Looks to be correct. Hope the quality of this hunt will still warrant our 12 points by next year. The success rates just keep dropping annually.

Wow can't believe a NR unit 10 tag went for 7 points!

Member RMEF, Pope & Young Club, NRA, UWC & DP Hate Club

LAST EDITED ON Mar-31-13 AT 10:15AM (MST)[p]Right on with the unit 9 tag! Hopefully you can avoid the people drama during that hunt.

I was hoping the results would be out on Friday but i know of someone who's card still got hit on Friday!
I'm thinking its for sure going to be this week. I'm crossing my fingers for Tuesday! Hang in there and good luck everyone! Can't wait to here what every one drew!

Lance Crowther

Elk photo gallery.
http://www.tlohunting.com/gallery/cat.php?cat=1

Yee Haw they are posted!!! I was hoping the results would come out today!!!

My youngest daughter 10 year old Rachel drew the 3rd Peaks cow hunt (her first elk hunt) and my youngest boy Weston age 14 drew the 3rd peaks bull/"any elk" tag! Very fun hunts!!

Lance Crowther
www.tlohunting.com

My son and I were shutout on 'lopes and elk. Now up to 13 amd 14 BPS respectively.

TONY MANDILE
48e63dfa482a34a9.jpg

How To Hunt Coues Deer

Arizona Hunting Guides & Outfitters

SilverGrand Outfitters

Offering mule deer, elk, antelope, bighorn sheep, javelina, and turkey hunts in Nevada and Arizona.

Arizona Elk Outfitters

Offering the serious hunter a chance to hunt trophy animals in the great Southwest.

A3 Trophy Hunts

An Arizona Outfitter specializing in the harvest of World Class big game of all species.

Arizona Strip Guides

Highly experienced and highly dedicated team of hardworking professional Arizona Strip mule deer guides.

Urge 2 Hunt

THE premier hunts in Arizona for trophy elk, mule deer, couse deer and javelina.

Shadow Valley Outfitters

AZ Strip and Kaibab mule deer, big bulls during the rut, spot-n-stalk pronghorn and coues deer hunts.

Back
Top Bottom