Antlerless Elk Help - Cache Richards Hollow

waspocrew

I drew out a tag for the Cache, Richards Hollow unit. This basically takes place on the Millville face. I don't have much experience with this area, but I've heard that the hunt really depends on the amount of snow we get. Has anyone else had this tag? I'm not afraid to hike up to them, but are there any other ways to get to the elk once the main roads are closed? Ay help would be great!

I have this tag as well. My brother had this tag several years ago and it was just a matter of waiting for snow. I'm down in Salt Lake now, and I won't even bother going up until a good snow hits.

Thanks guys... I was excited to see some snow this past weekend. It dropped about a foot up near Tony Grove and Temple Fork. Hopefully more will be on its way.

Has anyone heard of anyone taking down a cow yet? The opener was a bust for me... no snow and plenty of warm weather. I didn't see too many people in the back of the unit.. there were about 10+ trucks in the parking lot of the face. We need some snow!!

Have not heard from anyone, but I also haven't talked to anyone.

I've been watching the weather like crazy hoping that the forecast will send us some snow. Looks like we are supposed to get some rain, I keep hoping it changes to snow soon.

I was curious as to how your hunts have been going have you guys seen anything yet I have the same tag and haven't seen any yet or even any tracks all we've seen have been bulls would of thought that if the bulls were down the cows would be also any help would be great thanks

>I was curious as to how
>your hunts have been going
>have you guys seen anything
>yet I have the same
>tag and haven't seen any
>yet or even any tracks
>all we've seen have been
>bulls would of thought that
>if the bulls were down
>the cows would be also
>any help would be great
>thanks

This has been my and waspocrew's experience as well. The snow has dumped though it so maybe the cows will finally come down. I'm headed up to logan tomorrow to see if I can turn up the cows.

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom