Any guesses?

G

GreyGhost777

LAST EDITED ON Mar-30-15 AT 03:42PM (MST)[p]http://www.monstermuleys.info/photos/user_photos3/6372galisteo_buck_004.jpg

832galisteo_buck_007.jpg

This big guy was about 50 yards away and I was able to get a few pics with my phone. If you can zoom in, let me know what you think. His outside spread is about 7-9" past his ears. Sorry for the far shot.

Wide, tall, and massive. I tried zooming in but wasn't able to get a sense of how many points and how deep the forks, but still looks like a first day shooter to me. I'd sure like to see his sheds.

I am gonna guess 194 and 3/8th inches. However that is a completely wild-assed guess since I can only see two faint lines that I think are his main beams.

Yeah sorry its so hard to see guys. I can open it up pretty big on my computer, but it stays small if I get it off MM. He had to be 32" wide or more, decent forks, and had 4 does with him. Hopefully I'll run into him again with a tag in my pocket in the fall..

Smoked a bit..Turbo lit..and that was it..

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom