any sheep guide recommendations for CO?

flyingbrass

I got 3 points in already and will finally get a chance to draw or at least my name in the hat this year. Since I will need a guide due to living so far away does anyone have any recommendations, I'd like to put in for a unit where I have at least talked to some decent guide?
flyingbrass
cold dead hands
NRA Life Member

For CO you are at least "in the game" with 3 points but I wouldn't request any vacation from work yet :)

Scott Limmer is a guy you might want to contact.

"Whatever you are, be a good one."
- Abraham Lincoln

if you are trying to draw s32 s3 or s4 in colorado look at mark tuner he lives in the unit all his life and hunts lions there also

thanks, sorry I should have said it was for CO. I hate it when people leave out the state.
flyingbrass
cold dead hands
NRA Life Member

You noted CO in the tag line for the thread. Don't be too hard on yourself.

I took a nice ram in 1996 with Al Vallejo. He's still around, and still guiding many of the Colorado "Governor's Tag" hunts.

Scott Limmer hands down.
We killed a Stone Sheep together a few years ago...quality guy knows sheep and is a great guy to be on the mountain with.
Comanche Wilderness Outfitters
cell 970 222-2109

LAST EDITED ON Apr-03-11 AT 08:29AM (MST)[p]>Scott Limmer hands down.
>We killed a Stone Sheep together
>a few years ago...quality guy
>knows sheep and is a
>great guy to be on
>the mountain with.
>Comanche Wilderness Outfitters
>cell 970 222-2109

BandT I agree 100% Scott Limmer is the best in CO.

Flyingbrass if you do not use him you are crazy.

Thanks. I already talked to scott limmer and i will go with him if i draw. flyingbrass
cold dead hands
NRA Life Member

CWO has a great CO moose camp also,I hunted with Gordon last year on my DU raffle hunt

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom