Attention Roswell Barbary and Deer Hunters...

For those who can make the meeting in person you option can still be made in writing:

"Public comments about this BLM unitization agreement are being solicited by the Department and BLM. Public comments will be accepted through Friday, Oct. 4, 2013. More information is available by contacting the Department's Roswell office at (575) 624-6135. Written comments may be mailed to the Department of Game and Fish, 1912 W. 2nd. Street, Roswell, NM, 88201, or by email, [email protected]."

I know the changes made there effected my hunt both deer and Barbary didn't put in these year for that area due to last years due to changes made one day before the muzzle loader hunt so now I check g&f web site on a monthly basis for changes now so if you want to voice your opinion in person or in writing you have a choice let yourself be heard.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom