Austed Vs. Farrar

huntinguy

First of all let me say that I don't think either Denny or Will deserve any sort of negativity against how they choose to hunt or shoot animals as many suggest. This post is to merely ask why does Denny Austed get all dragged through the mud year after year for his decision to buy high dollar big game tags yet Will and Heather Farrar get no grief?

Is there something more to the story? Anyone that went to the expo saw Will hanging in Doyle's area and he's obviously purchased dozens of tags and utilized Doyle's services just like Denny, but doesn't get any grief like Denny- why is this?

Again I wont fault anyone for how they choose to spend their time or money as long as both activities are legal or otherwise. To each his own. I simply wanted to post this up after seeing many negative posts/replys about Denny Austed.

It's Easy!

Will Has a Younger & Cuter Wife!:D:D:D

RAZZIN Ya Will & Heather!

I Don't want BrownNoser thinkin I'm causin Marital Problems between the Two because I'm not!

I like em Both & I'm only Teasing with anything I Posted above!

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

I think it might be the fact that Will and Heather choose to hunt, hunts that are not AI hunts so they actually hunt. Nothing against AI as I would hunt there in a heart beat but its about as close to a canned hunt as possible with it not being a canned hunt. That is probably the only issue I see from people in all honesty. I personally don't have any thing against either but you asked and I am telling you why I feel most feel the way they do about Denny.

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom