AZ early bow elk unit 27

DonVathome

Very Active Member
I drew a unit 27 early bow elk tag in AZ. I have done a lot of research and I was wondering if anyone would be willing to share any knowledge you have about the area?

Feel free to email me at [email protected]

Thanks!

DonV OH

I've got the tag too Don, you will have a great time if it stops raining up there. Mosquitos are almost as healthy as the elk! There are good head of elk almost anywhere you go in that 27. I mean that with all seriousness. They are not as plentiful in the southern half of the unit but there are big ones down in the south end too, just not as many. SO go anywhere from dropping off the rim down by Stray horse all the way up to Alpine and from the Indian reservation over to the NM border you will find elk. the one you really want to chase is going to be a little harder to identify but you will see elk and will not have a problem finding them or finding a nice one.
Best of luck and let's see some pick!
BB

Arizona Hunting Guides & Outfitters

SilverGrand Outfitters

Offering mule deer, elk, antelope, bighorn sheep, javelina, and turkey hunts in Nevada and Arizona.

Arizona Elk Outfitters

Offering the serious hunter a chance to hunt trophy animals in the great Southwest.

A3 Trophy Hunts

An Arizona Outfitter specializing in the harvest of World Class big game of all species.

Arizona Strip Guides

Highly experienced and highly dedicated team of hardworking professional Arizona Strip mule deer guides.

Urge 2 Hunt

THE premier hunts in Arizona for trophy elk, mule deer, couse deer and javelina.

Shadow Valley Outfitters

AZ Strip and Kaibab mule deer, big bulls during the rut, spot-n-stalk pronghorn and coues deer hunts.

Back
Top Bottom