AZ Elk Draw

sagebrush

Very Active Member
Got the e-mail. They must be getting ready to draw soon.

THIS IS AN AUTOMATIC EMAIL AND REPLIES WILL NOT BE RECEIVED.

Thank you for applying for the 2013 Midwinter big game draw. As a reminder, the draw will be taking place soon and our records indicate that your credit card was used to apply online for one or more big game applications. If you are drawn for any of the species you applied for, your credit card will be charged for the full amount of the tag. Failure to have a valid credit/debit card number on file at the time of the Drawing will result in your application being rejected (regardless of posted results).

If you have applied for multiple species and you need to update your payment information, be sure to update your payment information for each species.

Please visit the online draw page and use the option "Update My Payment Information" to update your credit/debit card number to be considered for the Draw.

I JUST GOT THE SAME E-MAIL, AND THIS BEING THE FIRST TIME I HAVE APPLIED ONLINE MAKES ME NERVOUS. GOOD LUCK TO ALL.....................YD.

OUTSIDE OF A CREDIT CARD EXPIRING, OR HAVING A OUT OF CHARACTER CHARGE...... HOW MANY DIFFERENT THINGS CAN GO WRONG CAUSING REJECTION. (I HAVE A $2500 OVERDRAFT)......SHOULD BE OK.....THOUGHTS...........THANKS.....................YD.

I had a friend who got his permit charge rejected by the bank once. If your bank watches for fraudulent charges closely, it might pay for you to call them and authorize it ahead of time (for their note screen on your account).

I call the cc company and tell them to make sure they authorize anything from the AZGFD !!! or NM, or WY, or KS. I have a brand new interest free for 15 months card I am using this year so I'll give them about 3 calls next week.

OILCAN.......AFTER SEVENTEEN YEARS I CANT AFFORD A SLIP UP NOW, I AM NOT GETTIN ANY YOUNGER. I HAVE HAD PLENTY OF OTHER HUNTS IN OTHER STATES, BUT THESE DAYS I AM ADDICTED TO ELK HUNTING. I REALLY WANT TO HUNT ARIZONA THIS YEAR....GOOD LUCK TO YOU.......................YD.

YD, what hunt did you end up applying for? Hope you draw. If it's a unit I am familiar with, I'll help you with information.

I got a charge last year on the 28 of march for elk , good luck in the draw guys

They had problems last year. I'm thinking best bet is one week ahead of last year. At least if I were betting...

My fam was hit on 3/30 last year.
8276capture.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Mar-19-13 AT 03:25PM (MST)[p]That's what I'm talking about! What units did you put in for YD? Maybe all you needed to do was put in online to get drawn ;)

They started charging cards today. I have 2 friends that got their charges for a 114.00 today for elk, resident of course. Good luck to all.

>
> JUST GOT POPPED
>FOR $587.50.........."ITS A SPECIAL FEELING
>LLOYD" !!!!!.........................YD.

Congrats Dave, you're a good dude.
Hope you kill a monster.

Nuthin here yet....

Drew an early archery bull tag, girlfriend drew a rifle tag someplace.

There may be several rounds of drawing going on for the next few days. Every round there are going to be credit cards rejected and they will draw again until all tags are either filled or they go into the leftover tag pool. Keep the faith.

Arizona Hunting Guides & Outfitters

SilverGrand Outfitters

Offering mule deer, elk, antelope, bighorn sheep, javelina, and turkey hunts in Nevada and Arizona.

Arizona Elk Outfitters

Offering the serious hunter a chance to hunt trophy animals in the great Southwest.

A3 Trophy Hunts

An Arizona Outfitter specializing in the harvest of World Class big game of all species.

Arizona Strip Guides

Highly experienced and highly dedicated team of hardworking professional Arizona Strip mule deer guides.

Urge 2 Hunt

THE premier hunts in Arizona for trophy elk, mule deer, couse deer and javelina.

Shadow Valley Outfitters

AZ Strip and Kaibab mule deer, big bulls during the rut, spot-n-stalk pronghorn and coues deer hunts.

Back
Top Bottom