back pack

T

thebroker

I am looking for a good day pack that is strong eneough to pack out an elk quarter lightweight breithable durable with hydration pouch most importantly quiet any one have any ideas

i want to tie a quarter on the pack then throw it in the back of the truck so it looks good

I just got a Badlands 2200 and have taken it out on a few scouting trips. I haven't packed out any quarters yet but I plan on taking on my elk, mule deer, and oryx hunts this fall. It's a very comfortable pack and seems to be very sturdy and well built. I don't know where you live but I got mine at the Sportmans' Warehouse here in Albuquerque for $149. It also cinches up pretty tight which keeps it close to your body and helps you move through the forest a little quieter. The pack I had before this was a $20 Walmart Fieldline pack so I know I don't have a broad field to compare with but that's my 2 cents.

badlands 2800 big enough for gear and an whatever else you want, but not too big..also has interneal frame, and extremely comfortable...

I also have the Badlands 2200 and it is a very well constructed pack.

THE LORD IS MY ROCK
COLORADO,USA
NRA LIFE MEMBER
HUNTING PASS IT ON

I now carry Badlands, Black Creeks and Eberlestock quality hunt packs and offer MM posters and unadvertised price.

Ed
48b6ac1862495b60.jpg

www.huntpacks.com

Badlands 2200 or 2800. They are both sweet packs. For elk I would probably go with the 2800, little bit more room, especially if you bone it out. Badlands packs ROCK!!!!

I have 3 badlands a Kifaru and 2 eberlestock. I am sold on the eberlstock packs, they have more tie strap loops and the seams dont come lose like badlands have for me. I really like the gunslinger, my tripod goes in the gun sleave and the binos fit in the pockets. I have packed out a few muleys and 1 elk, some coues deer and like this pack.......... Thanks, Allen Taylor......

Go with the Badlands 2,200 great daypack with (2) aluminum stays. Blacks creeks packs arent bad, to many zippers and to heavy for me though. Eberlestock??? not for me, great if you like to carry your rifle in your pack, but puts your gear/quarters to far back due to the sccabard being right against your back and tends to pull you back if you got a load.
Badlands 2800 isnt bad, better meat hauler than 2200 but not as good of a daypack.

I also bought a 2200 Badlands this year and will brutalize it this year while elk hunting for 4 weeks.
My archery hunt and my wifes elk hunt.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom