Beautiful

TerynItUp

I finally made it out to Rick's to check out his buck that we got in 2010 and had to share it with you. His taxi did a great job. This buck is so tall that it makes him look somewhat narrow, believe it or not he is 30". 196" Gross.

2707ricks_buck2.jpg

7036ricks_buck1.jpg

3812ricks_buck3.jpg

Hunt Hard. Shoot Straight. Kill Clean. Apologize to No One.

Yea, 2b buck. Taxi said it was the biggest form he has ever had to use. Not fun packing that sucker out.

Hunt Hard. Shoot Straight. Kill Clean. Apologize to No One.

Hey Teryn! Are you getting settled in to your new digs? I think John would take a buck like that on his 2b hunt the first part of November, LOL! I have a pretty good handle on all the areas we are going to look at for elk in AZ 6A next month. Now I need to do more work on 2b before I head out from here over Labor Day weekend. Time is getting short and I can't believe it's almost time to head your way!

Nice buck and mount Teryn. Looks like a great Unit 2 representitive! Good job and make sure to post some pics from your success this season.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom