blacks creek western pack

W

wyobowhunter1

Anyone had experience witht this pack? Any thoughts towards the competitions similar packs, looking to use as all around bow and rifle hunting, thanks!

i prefer the canadian because you have the zip out meat compartment, but the pack itself is extremely well made, great warranty and comfortable. i am a little bias tho!

Travis
www.RidgelineOutdoors.com
Blacks-Creek Pack Dealer
Havalon Knife Dealer

Morning wyobowhunter,
I have been useing a western pack for 4 years when it was a Jim Horn model.I have had nothing break or not ever had a zipper issue and I have stuffed it. It rides nice, I do wish it had a few more smaller secured pockets, it does have a cloth tray type think that comes out of pocket on the bottom that helps carry loads. I would consider this a great day pack if your not far from camp or truck. At this time I'm looking for a pack that I can carry more out (meat).Just my opion.
Gary
Moscow, Id.

I have had the western pack for four years also..I really like it for bowhunting its comfortable carries a bow good...its not bulky at all great for day hunts or an over night have carried over 80 pounds in it and wasn't totally unbearable but lots of other packs that are good for meat hauling...

It is a good pack. If you are getting a great deal on it then I would say, buy it

If you are paying full price, then spend a little more and get the Canadian. If you are open to other brands of packs, then consider a BadLands 2200 or 2800, or Eberlestock Just One J34, Eberlestock X2.

So in conclusion, there are better options, but if the price is right you will be happy with it.

I love my western, I keep a hauler in the truck or at camp to put meat in, It'll carry a cape, head, and enough for one trip. Its my # 1 piece of gear that I carry.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom