bonus pt. on second choice antelope

need4x4

I plan to draw my second choice and pay the extra $30 to get a point.

My question is, what happens if a person does that and draws the first choice?

do you get the $30 back??

What is the deal on this?

Thanks in advance.

I don't understand why you get the $30 back. When you bought the point with your hunt tag application, that point was used to help you draw your first choice. I think I'm missing something.

The Beast is Dead, Long Live the Beast.

-The Nuge

Points dont count in the year you buy them. If you buy a point in 2011 it can only be used in 2012 or later. Don't think that buying a point now helps you in this years draw. You can only use points in this years draw that were purchased before 2011.

My dad and I had the same question today as we were applying online. We figured if we drew our first choice, we'd get the $$ back.

And, Murphy is right. You can't use points that haven't previously been purchased.

Steve
Derkha derkha Muhammed jihad hakha sherpha sherpha abakhala- Gary of Team America World Police

Ahh, thanks for the clarification. I was obviously under the impression that if I bought a point with my application then that point would go toward this year. Doh! Guess i won't be drawin that tag afterall. =(

-The Nuge

LAST EDITED ON Mar-10-11 AT 07:55PM (MST)[p]Be aware that you can change/modify or completely withdraw your application until the end of business on June 3 this year. Give a shout if you have any questions about changing to somewhere you can hunt this year if you think you messed up and won't get a tag the way you have your application in right now.

I appreciate the help, I will be withdrawing my application and wait till next year. To far to WY to mess with lower quality units. Thanks again.

-The Nuge

Just be aware that if you withdraw that you may have to reapply for your PP during the 7/1 to 9/30 application period for PPs. I'm not sure if you withdraw if they allow you to keep that point and just send you the tag fee back or the whole works and make you start over.

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom