Bonus Skull my buddy found while archery hunting.

IdahoBugler

Here's a big non-typical elk skull my buddy found while archery hunting for elk in Idaho. It was either a wolk kill or lost from the previous year. My buddy said he followed a line of bones until he found his prize. He said the rack was face down in a bunch of brush with the non-typical side pointing up and all he could see was the 5 point side. He pulled it out of the brush and started yelling like a girl for his buddies to come check it out. It's very unique and an awesome find. The extra point is 36" long and the 1st point on the 5-point side is very massive and about 30" long. I hope you enjoy.

MVC-027F.jpg

MVC-028F.jpg

MVC-029F.jpg

MVC-030F.jpg

Later,

IB

That's great! It looks like the rodents didn't even get to it. It's not everyday you find a skull of that size and character in the shape that it's in! Great Find! Thanks for Posting!
Tanner

congrats to your buddy on a great find...and thank you to you for sharing it. that is really a sweet one....

What a bonus to find while you are hunting. I know how shed hunters react when they find something that big and in good shape. The elk probably took off the second he found it. Thanks for sharing.
WTH

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom